• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They do make battling look alot harder on the anime than it does on the games, but in actual fact they make it hard in a different way, by giving species different stat qualities and giving a limited choice of very powerful Pokemon. I just think that no matter how much you effort value a Smeargle or a Ditto, it will never match up to a species with more generous stats. I defenitly agree with the thing about Deoxys and Mewtwo. Deoxys attack forme is usually down in one if it's hit by a dark/ghost move, but that IF you hit it. I've taught myne Psychic, Grass Knot and I can't remember the other two moves :) but they generally work. I generally lose when people copy those Pokemon stratedgy guides off of things like Serebii's Pokemon of the week.
    I suppose one fairly successful moveset for a Smeargle would be Dark Void, Nightmare, Super Fang and Double Team... Then it would have to be effort valued for speed and would have to have a hasty nature and be holding a quick claw. That might work. But if you faced it up against something like Mewtwo, Mewtwo's speed is often over 300 on average in my experience, I don't think that it would stand a chance.
    Just in reply to your thread... I don't think Smeargle usually has a chance to hit... It doesn't even have favourable stats when it's been effort valued. As fo Eric Destler closing your thread, I thought he was being silly as usual, because your thread took me by interest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…