• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oshawott: YES ALL BETTER! :D But Zorua... How can you not remember me? I am the most awesome pokemon in existance!
    Mei: Hi I'm Mei and this is Oshawott -don't mind him, I think he lost his brain
    Sonic: And how do you know that those badges don't work? *Confused*
    Pikachu: Eh...
    Falco: If Tabuu ever shows up again, we can all use our attacks along with the Arwing's lasers, plus with the Unbreakable Shield, it is unbeatable.
    Meta Knight: Huh, I don't get it, are you guessing? Nobody knows if it will work or not.
    Lucario: *Crosses arms* We can just stay in the Arwing....until he comes back.
    Toon Link: Sure.....he claims to be so "invincible" so he can take over the World of Trophies. No one's invincible.
    Oshawott: NOOOOO!! I AM NOOOT OOOOKAAAAAAAYYY!!!! Am I talking too loud? Whoops. My ears are ringing. RING! RING!! AWOO!!!
    Mei: Thanks for the medicine, he should be better, part of it is his drama act too.
    Soory, notification thing doesnt work sometimes so i dont know.

Leavanny: Okay! He will be fine. Its breaktime at the moment so ill put him with the other kids. Bye! *puts me into the playground*
    Meta Knight: He can develop a new one, one that's magnetic, reflects Tabuu's attacks, and can't be taken out.
    Lucario: I see people's Aura everytime I check. If I see a Blue one, you're good, I see a Red one, you're evil.
    Sonic: What are we going to do now?
    Pikachu: I don't...know.
    Falco: .....Falcon needs to be restored as soon as possible.
    Shadow: We all can't be Trophies....
    Toon Link: Dimentio and the Hologram are in that Dimension....how are we supposed to go?
    Meta Knight: It's impossible to go through that.
    Me: you'll be okay... you'll be okay...
    Doctor: *sees you* wow, your covered in horrible burns! come with me. we'll get you healed.
    Falco: White dimension......? The unbreakble Shield is still here....thankfully.
    Sonic: So I guess we're going to be trophies.....again.
    Pikachu: No, we must find a way to revert to our normal selves quickly.
    Shadow: And are we going to do that?
    Meta Knight: ......Hmph.. *Looks at his sword*
    If you're desperate to return to your normal selves while on Trophy form, why don't you ask King Dedede about it..
    Lucario: *Checks Metal Shadow's Aura, he's blue* You're not evil. I'm Lucario, the Aura Pokémon.
    Mr. Redd: Zorua! are you okay?!
    Me: Zorua!! We have to get you to a hospital! D: *i put you on the back of my broom and flies you to hospital*
    Yes. In fact my desktop is actually starting to shake because of our gremlin worker.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…