• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your welcome that will spare you from having to waste your time training your Pokemon to such high levels to get good moves. I wanted to train all my favorites for one last run.
    I do for only a few like Pikachu for Volt Tackle and Riolu for Vacuum Wave and Sky Uppercut. Just in case you want to know if both parents know a high leveled move that the baby could have, then when you breed them the baby will have the move when it hatches. I have 10 teams.
    Did you see the new Pokemon episode? Did you find it believable how Pikachu defeated Serperior and Riolu defeated Emboar?
    I only trained one and I liked it sadly I don't plan on training one with my surplus of teams.
    Yep it's the Charizard that made me like Charizards so much. All of those are great Pokemon do you plan on training most of them in your two files?
    Those are good choices I have a lot of favorites but a few of them include Pikachu, Serperior line, Samurott line, Charizard, Lucario line, all Eeveelutions and many others. The main reason I have a lot of teams in my Black 2 file is so I could train all my favorites and finally end my run as a trainer.
    I know Pikachu is my strongest and signature in Black 2 (poor Oshawott). In Black I gave my Pikachu so many big wins no one else in my main team got a chance to get very impressive wins. I also like Riolu and Lucario a lot as well.
    I didn't know. I actually would have expected you to like Piplup better then Empoleon since I hear people constantly whining about how ugly Prinplup and Empoleon are compared to it. and I actually don't want Pignite to evolve because it would be too repetitive and it would be outclassed by Pikachu. Do you like to not evolve some Pokemon because I usually evolve most of them and don't evolve others like my favorite Pikachu.
    I didn't know, I actually would have expected you to like Piplup better and I actually don't want Pignite to evolve because it would be too repetitive and it would be outclassed by Pikachu. Do you like to not evolve some Pokemon because I usually evolve most of them and don't evolve others like my favorite Pikachu.
    I guess my avatar made it obvious. I like Meganium too but I dislike Empoleon. Emboar looks good but it would have been better suited a Fire/Dark type, Samurott should have been a Water/Fighting type and since you like Emboar does that mean you want Ash's Pignite to evolve?
    I am going to have two Unova starter trios the first is female Snivy, male Pignite and male Oshawott and the second is male Serperior, male Emboar and female Samurott. I want to experience training different stages of all three starter lines at the same time. I don't really like Emboar because of it's overused typing, but Serperior is superior to the other grass starters (minus Sceptile) in my eyes. (no pun intended)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…