• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! Just dropping in (suddenly) to say Merry Christmas (albeit a bit late)! How long has it been since the last time we spoke (typed)… 10 months? Then again do you even remember me? Oh well, I hope a bell will ring.

So then, how've you been?
    Yo! Not too much. In a sort of pseudo hibernation mode with summer gone, and working on getting myself relaxed after all the crazy stuff happening, and will be happening.

How about you? You doing good?
    Interesting, mate. Primarily, sorry for being gone for a while, and of course, for the late -very late, I must admit- reply.

Btw, doing good in Law School. Yes, I have to study a lot, and despite not studying what I was supposed to study, I can handle the tests and the works.

And it's been a long, long time. How are you?
    No kiddin', all everyone else wants to talk about is the reality of Dawn leaving. Why? If they don't support pearl anymore that's fine, but at the same time, if you do still support pearl, why are you talkin' like a shipper from some other thread? I think we ned a new topic to push things in a better direction, any ideas?
    I feel that its just as bad as anything else they have done with her. Another instance of her being handed a powerful Pokemon without having to doing any work.
    Yeah, guess she is seeing as the opening of the World tournament is apparently her Dragonite vs Georgia's Beartic
    Truer words have never been spoken .-. We litteally got a song that we could slam in others faces as a hint, even though it's just friendship .-.xD
    I wish I can be stunned, but everyone else saw the episode I don't know how in the world they saw it? Would you happen to know?
    I can agree with hat xD and it's the fans that make it canon ;p. if ya know what I mean. XD

I honestly didn't think much of Pearlshipping (or any other ash ships for that matter) until...until...DAT OPENING. XD

I'm pretty sure you know which one I'm talking about x3
    Yeah, and that episode exceeded my expectation. So many interesting interactions between Dawn and the gang, specially to Ash. :D
    Misty has her own chemistry with ash, it's the total opposite xD, which is good, so it makes this specail.

May...the only time I ever noticed anything was probably the 9th movie (the manaphy one) otherwise...there didnt feel like there wasn't much there otherwise. XD. Except the obvious hint that the writers will through in there, which was that romance episode with that couple they battled .-....xD

But yes I do agree. XD
    I'm actually proud of the revivals. From what I learned, there could be more than just Hikari and Shirona appearing in the anime again. Takeshi and Kasumi are probably coming in since Kasumi is no longer a gym leader.
    Hehe it's weird for us...well...I know how you guys in north america eat dinner earlier xD
    But here we sometimes eat after 11pm xDDD
    Bakugan is ****...and really is not because couples are **** that anime is ****....it is because the anime itself is **** :/
    I really dislike things like bakugan which is lik a mix of yugioh and pokemon.
    But it doesn't really matter the couples to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…