• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also have a bunch of awesome t-shirts to wear with my skirts, too :) One has Pikachu on it ^_^ (that one is my favorite ^_^ because pokemon is one of my favorite things ^_^ even after yesterday...)
    Me too x3 I have about 7 skirts right now.

All my clothes I have currently were store bought, I think. I buy from the thrift shop. A lot. XD

I have a dress thats too small though.

But maybe i'll cut it up for materal to make a whole new dress with it :3 I am actually pretty good with a needle. x3; Like a natural at it... :) It's really fun ^_^
    Awesome x3 I wanna make my own dresses sometime, too. :3 Just like Rarity from the My Little Pony cartoon ^_^ She's my favorite pony ^_^ Do you also watch the show? ;3 *curious*
    Thats beautiful :) Does a person make your dresses for you? That person sound's like an incredable steamstress^^

I had all my dresses hand sown as a child ^_^ I had such a collection...it was really cute ^_^ I would wear them everyday, I didn't like the idea of wearing pants~If I was gonna be the girl I wanted ta be, it'd be in a dress. x) I always liked a good psychological chalange.

A strong female in pants is just too typical to me. XD I play by my own rules >) And my rules are ever so adorably skirted~

Pants are hot on boys though. Espesally silvery haired ones like Riku and Dante (from the Devil May Cry games)...

*drool*
    x3; <3
    I think I have about 10-11 dresses currently but only normally wear about 5-6 of them for everyday wear. XD

I wonder what your dresses look like. :3 What colors they are, the paturns...

I'm wearing a black dress with a heart print right now ^_^ Its a jumper dress and its really cute ^_^

I'm even wearing a poofy skirt under it to make the skirt of the dress puff up a little bit more~;3

I am very inspired by lolita. XD Mm-hmmn...x3; *nod nod*
    I wish I had a dress like her's.

My dresses I have now may be cute and all but haha...lolita is speeeecial x3; aww...<3 x3;

Thanks a ton x3 I totally agree with you deary~
    ^^
    Thats actually Princess Belle from the Disney Movie "Beauty and the Beast". :) But thank you ^_^ They DO look simular....wow. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…