• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just Persian? haha no problems :) you think we can dextrade on friday? bring two pokemons and ill give you an egg as well ;)
    we can do a dextrade too, tell me what time it is in your country when you answer and ill figure out the time differences :)
    haha i would like to keep that one so which useless pokemons do you want? i have them all :) (unless its a legendary that arent bredable)
    I AM SO SORRY!!! my internet has been down for a while but its up again now so please tell me what time you would like to trade...
    Oh I forgot to send you some messages.
    Since we're already "friends", I have a simple request...
    How about transferring some of my 12 pokemon from Pearl to my Platinum version, like this way:
    I'll send 12 of my pokemon to your cart, then send those 12 pokemon back to my Platinum cart.
    Sorry, but I have no friend here with DS units...

I'm already excited to buy Platinum tomorrow.
    ok how about 7 pm tomorrow? i just need to see those 4 pokemons then im happy ^^ how about you?

but if youre still online then we can do the trade right away, i got your FC from your previous message, mine are in my sig ;)
    ----------
    I have all those things - but i can only do tradebacks because i want them all as they are all event or very special ^^'
    ----------
    wait, does that mean that you have Arceus too? o_O
    yeah i can agree to that, that way i can get them over the GTS :) when can you trade? i just need 4 more then im complete ^^
    can you help me with my pokemon hunt? i just nedd about 15 more pokemons then im complete, my list is in my sig (please take a look) i can help you out too if you want.

or even better, ill tell you whitch pokemon i have in my team ;)
    haha i can help you a little then ;) i have the pokerus virus AND i got 3 Lucky eggs, you can have them both if you like, theyre really handy in training low level pokemons..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…