• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg I havent been on Serebii in forever! Hello Deoxys911 my old friend :) Whats happened to the brawl thread?
    Hey, y'know, I hate to decline when someone offers to join my Brawls since it makes me feel like I'm ignoring them, but the majority of the time it's because I'm reserving space for 1-0n-1 matches between people who are hardly on. Just wanted to clear that up since you tend to try and join my matches a fair amount. ;.;
    all right...I'm up for a challenge. Although, like i said you can decline to use it if you want.

All right...just something I ask.
    well I'm glad you do.

...will you accept a smilie sprite thing that is CyberBlastoise for the caption contest? of course you can just decline it...I was just wondering.

Also is there anything you want to talk about?
    I keep seeing you Online on the Friend Roster, but you never seem to respond when I seek a Brawl...
    ----------
    True. Did you learn that in a Brawl we had?
    ----------
    That cool Sonic video you sent me.

----------
    I don't actually remember Brawling you anytime in the recent past, but I could be just forgetting.
    ----------
    We Brawled a couple of times last year. I remember getting destroyed as Olimar by your Captain Falcon's 1HKO Falcon Dive. I also managed to Super Armour your Dragoon attack with Olimar's Whistle.

P.S. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW TROGDOR?
    I never realized you have a SmashWiki account o.o I'm just curious...why did you put so many Deoxys911's on your page? lol xD
    I was asking Trish(Starfire_Jirachi) what happened to her brawl last night. I couldn't join her brawl. It continually said "you can't join". Do you have reason? Or something?

Also, I asked Torterra14 for challenging you. xD
    Well well...those were some fun brawls! :D Btw, I'm Trish...nyahahaha surprised?! ;p Anyway you're pretty good ^.^
    Stupid 1000 character limit...

----------
    and the other "BLZOS" (Don't Try Me...).
    ----------
    Now... I think that this is from before you became unable to play Brawl, so I think it's different from my current Friend Code. I'd delete it I were you.

----------
    So, I'm wondering, where did the unregistered one come from? Was it your original copy or something? And are all three of those yours?
    ----------
    See above, and two of them are.

----------
    P.S. In case you're wondering, I was able to access this info because I finally had my Wii repaired so I can play Brawl again for the first time since last summer.
    ----------
    I gathered that from the stage and replay you sent me. Nice stage, BTW.

So yeah, my newest FC from about August-ish, I think is 3437-5101-9706, so could you possibly delete the first and third FCs and add that?

Did I ever tell you my name?
    Now, let me see...

----------
    "0173-2751-8682". That's the FC on my Brawl Friend Roster that's not registered, and it has your name.
    ----------
    I've had to start my game again three times, so I'm presuming ths is an old FC. You might as well delete it.

----------
    Above it, though, are two that are registered, one named "BEN" (CAN I SURPASS NESS?),
    ----------
    Nothing to do with me. I'm always called BLZOS, as only two people on my Friend Roster doesn't know me as Blazios, one is my little brother, and one goes on these forums anyway. Don't know who it is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…