• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But everyone with a good knowledge of what constitutes a good book knows that HP>Twilight.
    HP is less awful.
    (I'm not posting this in the thread because it may count as SPAM)
    Yeah. I am.

You said before that you dropped off all your stuff at a friends town.
    Than started a new game with your DS Character.
    You than picked up all the stuff you left at his town.

That's what you said you did before. =/

Is this true or not.
    You also said you went to a friend's town, dropped off your stuff, than picked it up with your new character...

...Right?
    Here they are:

foreverandalwaysmismagius.png

foreverandalwaysprimal.png
    Didn't you say you went to a friend's town, dropped off your stuff, than picked it up with your new character?
    That would put the data for the item in his game, and than back into yours when you went to his town to get your stuff...

...Unless I'm missing something here...
    I cant. I'm not really getting back on today, and, IIRC, you have a Shiny Blue Pikmin hat in your coding.
    'LoveGame' is a decent song, don't get me wrong. But I don't really like the music video. I think Lady GaGa could have done much better. Her other videos have been pretty fantastic, and had that GaGa flair. The one for 'LoveGame' just seems to be a carbon-copy of everything Britney and Janet have already done.
    And as for 'Eh, Eh', it may not as be as innocent as you think. Lady GaGa said of the song that it was her "simple pop song about finding someone new and breaking up with the old boyfriend". Not so sweet! :D
    What do you mean "along side"? I have seen them both, yes. I think 'Eh, Eh' is much better than 'LoveGame', both the song itself and the music video.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…