• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As for the timing, when I learned about Cyrus' ultimate plan, I did so at the same time that I was aware of Ahmadinejad's world-ending agenda. I was first alerted to the latter when Charles Krauthammer wrote a Washington Post column titled "In Iran, Arming for Armageddon" on December 16, 2005, and that column has stayed in my mind ever since.:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501428.html

Perhaps the rest is history from there, all the way up to Ash and Dawn's recollections of their separate encounters with the Lake Guardians. Feel to chew on what I've said, as well as describe how you came to opine what you opine about romantic friendship in Pokémon.
    In the Pokémon world, Cyrus wants to unleash Dialga and Palkia in order to build his new world, and in the real world, especially the present, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wants to destroy Israel in order to bring forth the Hidden Imam. I've already informed the other Pearlshippers of this tidbit, and I've attempted to use my signature to indicate my basic point about optimism within freedom. I'm persuaded that Ash and Dawn's confidence in themselves and each other will become vitally important as Team Galactic's plan unfolds, given how entirely opposite Ash and Dawn's combined enthusiasm is and would be to Cyrus' ruthlessness.
    Um... I'm not necessarily thinking of the games. In fact, my ultimate interest in Pearlshipping, namely my interest in its possible closeness to those world-shaking events, is inspired by events in real life. You see, I'm a person with an interest in history and international politics, especially the role of freedom in this world -- and the hostility of certain villains in the past and the present toward that idea.
    I know, I'm REALLY lazy. One day, I put off a homework assignment, and just tried to got up real early to finish it. XD
    Appearing randomly? XD That's cool. I'm not really going on much because of all my homework. I actually don't go on as much as I used to anymore, and I DEFINITELY don't post as much as I used to anymore.
    Mesprit represents emotion, which should fit Dawn quite well, while Azelf represents willpower, which should fit Ash quite well. Since Team Galactic wants to capture the Lake Guardians in pursuit of their new world, it's entirely possible that Cyrus will want to target Ash and Dawn directly for inevitably standing in his way. In my case, given the timing behind and significance of certain events that have been in the news starting in December 2005, I'm interested in Pearlshipping not simply for its romantic value, but for its possible proximity to events that could shake Sinnoh and the Pokémon world.
    Interesting question. I'll say this: when Dawn first encountered Mesprit, I immediately remembered Ash's past encounters with Ho-Oh, and I found myself wondering if it was possible that Ash and Dawn themselves would get even closer to each other. Sure enough, when Azelf appeared to Ash at Lake Valor, my suspicions were, or at least appeared to be, confirmed. I should and will opine that everything that's happened between Ash and Dawn so far in the show made those encounters with the Lake Guardians possible.
    Greetings, ~Mist~. May I trust that you are doing well? You may consider this an attempt on my part to branch out. At the moment, I'm engaged in the force behind my interest in Pearlshipping, and if you happen to be curious about my way of thinking, then please feel free to ask.
    Hey, ~Mist~, what's happening with the Serebeethian Crusade? I'd think there would be a update, considering its you and Blue working on it together.
    I'm passing relgion too, but I have no interest in it at all. Infact I fall asleep, and when the Teacher calls on me, "This renforced the Church's Belief on God" works like a charm.

I didn't post. Did I, it said it didn't.
    I don't have a life. I'm an underground shipper. :'(

Okay, Kris. Mist. Kris in the mist. Yeah boy, I found it.

I have a 98% in math. My most hated subject is the epic waste of time RELIGION!!!!

Aww...that's cool. I really like it. So sweet. I'll post later. No worries, it'll be great.
    If you're really leaving I want you to know, You did alot of good for Pokeshippers. I know we didn't get to know eachother too well (mostly I ask you for pokeshippy things) But you always were nice to me. So take care, Im sure pokeshipping will always be with you and you'll see how it ends in pokemon.
    Well, like I told her, she's the first person on the internet I quote ^^'
    But that thing really did inspire me...I felt like putting a text under it like "See ? Even mods can avoid sugar coating it. Cut the crap. Get to the point." or something similar, but I didn't, due to the lack of space in my sig :/

Thankies on the fondness :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…