• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My favorite is Dewott. It was very difficult to decide before Unova since there wasn't any Pokemon that stood out to me at the time. Dewott appeals to me the most and stood out when I first saw the Unova starter evolutions released in Japan. Why is Garchomp your favorite? :]
    A little bit of every genre except country, classical, and christian rock. I love Muse (rock) and Porcupine Tree (prog). Also Lily Allen (pop), the B-52's (80's pop), Dodge & Fuski (dubstep), innerpartysystem (glitchy rock)... A lot. I have a list of my favorite albums in the "about me" section of my profile.

You?
    As in anime/manga-wise? Tons of stuff. *begins to count on fingers* Higurashi When They Cry, Umineko When They Cry, Soul Eater, Kanokon, Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia Axis Powers...
    It's alright, your English is great! And yeah, I used to level them up without thinking about their natures or EVs at all, but now I've learned more about them. I didn't really care about IVs, but now, I'm doing that, too. I transferred a lot of my level 100's to the newer generation, but I keep certain ones in my old games for memories.

I remember when I EV trained my first Gible in Pearl Version, and I realized that it had a lower attack stat then normal after evolving and training it to level 100. Then, I bred for another Gible to re-train. That's when I found my first shiny in one of my games ever, a Shinx. Its nature was actually pretty good (lonely), and so I EV trained it and leveled it up. I think I'll keep it in my Pearl game. Fun times!
    I saw that you where in the LGBT club on here so I did not think you would mind if I added you
    I basically listen to any kind of music, but I tend to lean towards calm-sounding ones. Symphonic is great for me, as well. I'll try listening to some symphonic metal myself sometime.

On an unrelated note, how do you find training your Pokemon to be like? Especially to level 100? For me, I used to enjoy doing that in the older games and didn't find it boring at all, but now, I've slowed down. I'll probably transfer them over to another version to speed up the process, even though I never really did that either (I used to prefer raising them in the game that they're from).
    A fairly large amount I guess, lol. I hope I get to do more fun things in the future, though. There isn't much time to do so when you're stuck in school, but oh well.

I like listening to music, too. What kinds do you like?
    I guess spend time on the internet and play games. Sometimes I go out to some places, but never anywhere far away (since it's usually just one week). I also work on some digital artwork, whether people ask for it on the forums or just for the record.
    Oh, that's nice. I wish I had my vacation already... Yeah, I can never really find much to do, either. I'll probably sleep everyday, though, lol.
    I LOVE creative writing. I really like doing short stories and one-shots. I've only done a few Pokemon ones but yeah. Where do you live?
    Well, obviously Pokémon, soccer, and I really like writing. And I've never really thought about it but I suppose that I love life. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…