• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah ill be one too...eventually XD
    I think it must be my.kindle cuz I know I typed a good chunk of those correctly. XD

Yeah but then u forget to check one for a while then u miss something important XD trust me its happened to.me more than once XD
    Yeah, I mainly use only the one for signing up for stuff, cuz none of my freinds email me anyways. Its always facebook or text.

Yeah its making me retype my password, I might try on my desktop instead of my kindle...its worth a try at least.
    I'm in the process of creating an account but I cant seem to get past the stupid robot/drunk blocker thing.
    yeah I got way to many email accounts for my own good. I maintop use one for signing up for stuff and another for freinds and the rest usually just sit there XD
    Sure. Ill join.
    Ill probably use the same username if I can.
    If u need an extra admin I wouldn't mind.
    And I think you just have to put in the email address that you put the account under, so of u remember that then they'll email you the new password and I think it will tell u you username too.
    That sucks XD
    I just got a twitter account myself, I think that you can say I forgot and they'll email you a new password.
    Yeah, none of my friends are allowed to have facebook pages so I don't even have any friends yet XD
    I sent a message to one person I remember from a long time ago but he never replied.
    r u on twitter?
    Yeah I almost never get a notification on here or facebook or anywhere so yeah its always a pleasant supprise XD
    Oh ok. Gottcha.
    O haven't seen the ankle ina while, I could buy the whole series on my kindle shop. But I can probably just find it on youtube or something.
    How long would u say the game is?
    Cool ^_^
    Id been wanting to get it for a while but I thought id get someones opinion it first.
    Thanks for the link ill wathlch ot later, my Internet is insanely slow so it takes forever to load.

Wait Seth isn't the last boss? Kinnda stupid of u ask me.
    Must be fun to actually play with someone else XD
    sure id like that ^_^
    I'm thinking of getting the video game have u played it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…