• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I see. Well, you don't need it. When people begin talking about how good it is, you get high (pun intended) expectations. And when those expectations get to you, you think it is great, but when you try it gets overratted. And bam, three years later you have your first kid.
    Oh, I see. Well, you don't need it. When people begin talking about how good it is, you get high (pun intended) expectations. And when those expectations get to you, you think it is great, but when you try it gets overratted. And bam, three years later you have your first kid.
    Oh, I see. Well, you don't need it. When people begin talking about how good it is, you get high (pun intended) expectations. And when those expectations get to you, you think it is great, but when you try it gets overratted. And bam, three years later you have your first kid.
    Okay, btw consdiering how we both comprimised our friends identities. I'm Stanley. And your Lucas...I'll assume. ^^;;;

So the Lion is a Sadomasochist. Because he's getting off of the pain he puts in the sheep. Masochism is on self.
    I know, a group. I don't have to care about all of them~

Alexander (THe lazy student body president)

Aaron (Gay emo asian)

Sheridan F. (Red-head Jew)

Emily N. (The over acheinveing, over bearing Italian)

Sheridan D. (The sadist with a passion for fashion)

Jeanine (Artsy Ditz)

Alexandria (Smart, quiet girl)

Katarina (Girl that's called a ****)

Paulina, Katherine are people that aren't really my friends. But there all good and I do care about them. But I don't interact with them.
    That's great...sometimes (all the time) we get into arguements.

We also have a very procative dirty girl who tried to rape me.

And a girl with diabetes who's bi...so that means we have three people who aren't straight.

And thne we have a whole bunch of quiet, smart girls. And a girl that loves fashion.
    Ginger...similar

A person from a lower grade...we don't have one...

A crazy foreigner....we don't have one either.

What group isn't complete with out a gay person. I have TWO!!

Yes, some people think some people in this group are B*i*t*c*h*e*s....
    Oh, you don't know what happened to him?

My friends aren't very boring. A jewish redhead, an artsy ditz, a jack*****, a fat****, the laziest student body president ever, a gay emo asian, me, an Italian motherly overbearing girl who is dating a stoner...and a whole bunch of other people MURDER an afternoon.

I feel proud that I'm the good memebers again.
    Oh really, I have a bunch of stories like that. I usually end up throwing a party like every other weekend. By the time it's over with, the wine cellar is emptied Y.Y. And half of the people are high.

I'm throwing one this weekend...it should be fun.

Last time, one of my friends spent the night as he was high. The next day we went to the park...he thought squirrels were after him. So he dove into the river and began swimming away..so I had to rent a canoe to catch him. Then after I convinced him to go back on (Saying that this was a squirrel killing chariot) he chained the canoe to the nearby tree. SO I spent ten minutes trying to get back to shore (I really needed to use the bathroom)..and then after that he began to row the other side of the canoe so I spent three hours going in circles.

Sooo BattleFranky~40, what happened to him?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…