• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
super_sonic914

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My RNG Trade Shop has tons of competitive shiny flawless RNGs. I do custom requests too if there are spots open.
    your shiny hadou mew is hacked. only mew that can be shiny is the japanese far away island mew
    I am 'inviting friend to trade' but I am new to how Diamond trading works, as I usually trade on HG. Can I trade to you via my HeartGold game instead? It will take literally 2 seconds to transfer the pokemon from Diamond to HeartGold
    Its a special type of Kyogre. When traded onto pokemon SoulSilver it allows you, along with the embedded tower groudon you catch, to be able to catch embedded tower Rayquaza. Basically, it's a special pokemon that unlocks an in-game event, and it's quite popular in trades.
    Ps what is ur name and FC? Mine is Elliot, and I'm using my Diamond game... Unless you'd prefer me to use another Gen or use my HG game, but I'd like the pokemon on 4th Gen if you decide to split the trades through the 2 different gens
    I am on my friend. I only have 2 pidgeys and a spearow (shinies) that are accesible to me at the moment. Would you care for an embedded tower Kyogre or something to balance it out? PS I am ready to trade whenever you are
    And I'm ready to trade whenever you are, but i'll be using the forums on my phone at that time, so I might not answer in full sentences, and may be prone to the horror of: "text typing"
    If you want, i can give you 2 shiny pidgeys and 1 shiny spearow for the 3 shinies, I have multiple collections of them
    Ok then great. Any changes, I'll let you know. If I cannot do today for an unfortunate reason, I will certainly be avilable tommorow
    Hi sonic, got to be quick as I'm on a low battery phone, but would you be interested in trading at about 9:00pm my time, tommOrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…