• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I meant main characters. The important NPCs need to have them. I also have the ebst idea for Admiral evah! But yeah, another would be old age technically. Lemme review over your profile
    Profile seems to be interesting. Though she would NEED all three Hakis. After all, we are talking about Whitebeard's counterpart here. Look over her and see if there is anything you can add to might boost her up.
    I understand that you want to skip a country, but since we have 3 Angels and 3 story tellers, we can't skip another country.
    Kriby, I don't mean to nitpick, but Dia wouldn't help Josh.
    I treat healing magic as a kind of 'order' magic in the RP.
    If someone is injured before they enter the Court, they can't be helped by healing magic, as healing magic only reverts a person back to the state they entered the Court in.
    Like, when Randy's arm was broken, and it couldn't be fixed in that Court, he had to walk around and let it heal normally.
    So, all this just amounts to dia not being able to heal Josh n_n;
    heheheh
    Well, what I wanted to talk about was Echo. War left again and left Jean and Mon in charge. I'll be honest, I feel a little jealous and betrayed. I mean, I worked the ahrdest to keep it alive. I brought you in to help me. I manage te Tropes. I know I make... errors regarding how much of my character;s negative side or rather when it should appear but still. I haven't considered quitting, guess I feel... frustrated
    Happy holidays! I missed you! Did you enjoy them? What did you get? Did you check out Echo of Time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…