• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!

That was funny!
    Here's Fai and Kurogane. The clip for "Where do you keep all that air?/Oh" is funny. I kinda ship FaixKurogane, and at the same time I don't... what about you?
    And here's Shigure. I like this one even better than Ayame.

Okay, just thought I would ask. Yes, that's what they're for, but I'm one of the leaders of the art and breeding faction, which isn't so focused on battling.
    Did you know Vic voiced Fai too? *laughs*

That's one of them! I love that one because it has the "score" at the end and I saw that one first, but this one has better clips throughout, in my opinion.

*Thinks* Oh yeah! I temporarily forgot. The most recent 3 movies haven't been connected in plot though.

Hey, would you be interested in joining Lit's clan, Frozen Heart? I'm one of the two leaders of the Frost Faction along with FlareLover17. You can scroll down and check it out. And if you're not a competitive battler, it's fine, as of now I'm not one either.
    there fun...you get to go to panels and they have raves...they have alot of photoshots of different animes and they have a dealers room full of anime items :p you can get manga and also dvds of the favorite animes you like ;)
    Really!? That's amazing! You work fast.
    The only way I could think to get it between each other is deviant art. I forget... don't you have one of those?
    Ooops, sorry.
    Behind the teacher's back...? oh, that's right. You said you were using the computer at school. I don't know how, but... Hey, don't worry about it ok? I can get it, and if I can't I know a few people who might be able to help me. Thanks anyway, though.
    ah i see i go to anime cons i have cosplayed many times but most of my cosplays are anime video games or normal video games XD I have done kairi from kingdom hearts,claire redfield resident evil, xianghua soul calibur, and iris megaman X4....working on sherry burkin and viola from soul calibur V...like said all video games...i want to do anime soon but i don't know when i actually get to it...oh yeah i did do one anime yugioh the card dark magician girl...
    heard of that too but i never saw it either...i watched tiger and bunny and XXXHolic...i watched alot of different stuff before...yeah its been awhile but i do own the animes of most of them and i have vampire knight XD
    thanks for the offer ^_^ but im more of a bleach,naruto,chobits,cardcaptors sakura,salior moon, fruits basket, and i can go on but i never found intreast of soul eater but i heard of the series but i don't know the characters very well...i do appreciate the offer though :)
    Well, I like manga better, because I love the art style, and it's a book, and you can take it anywhere, vs. anime which I am restricted to watching on the computer when no one is home. I do think it's pretty cool to see it animated too though, and I really like anime!
    Who's your favorite Tsubasa character?

Yeah, I knew it wasn't as good. Wow, yours was surprisingly good! It seems like you usually don't see AMVs to songs like that, but that was really well done!

You know that the movies have separate plots right? Oh, the one before was shown in movie theaters! I went and saw it! It wasn't very good though...
    Oh yeah! And Kurz in Full Metal Panic and Greece in Hetalia! And a bunch of other stuff that I didn't know!
    Here's a funny AMV, that works because he voiced both Tamaki and Ed. I have another AMV to this song too, I'll link you that next time.
    Rainbow? No. Pokemon? Sort of...
    Which reminds me. We need to come up with an emblem for Rainbow. Having my avatar there is kind of wierd. I already have one in mind, but I'm not quite sure how to make it yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…