• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. xD I'm awesome, got Wednsday mine Wii U, you? x3

Zorua: Let me help you! *used illusions to put turbo-engines on the side of the car* NOW!
    In order from the last Saturday to today (which is the last night):

New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, 2013 Wall Calendar, Mario Pajama Pants/Winter Gloves, The Hunger Games (a book), Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection & a 3DS eshop card. The 4 games and the eshop card were all on my list, so this was a very successful Hanukkah for me!
    Oh, that stands for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

RNG stands for Random Number Generator. Pretty much all Pokémon obtained through manipulating the in-game RNG will have perfect stats.
    Jesus, that's insane. The mods aren't even that great.

For the powers, what you have is good except Homing boost is rarely worth it, imo.

That's your lowest value weapon?? What?? You know that your opponents get more points when they kill you and you have a
    high value weapon... Most of my multiplayer weapons are in the 270s but my best weapon I've ever had was my 219 value raptor claws. Most of the time a weapon with over 300 value is a bad thing because it means your opponents get more points per kill.

My highest value weapon ever was a 337 value Brawler Claws. Know how Brawlers have the best speed in the game? These ones also had +4 Speed. I was like a bullet. Right now my highest are my 325 Palutena Bow with +4FD Continuous fire and +3 Heart bonus and my 324 Drill Arm which I have never used. I also have a nice 321, 5.5 range Ancient Staff with Shot Range +3, health +5, Forward dash continuous +3 and Walking speed +2.

I just played the demo for the Adventure Time game and I'm super disappointed :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…