• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see it now. Okay. Well I guess it is. I still have one though I guess its hacked. But if others are okay with it then that's on them. Thanks for the heads up.
    It says "Speed Boost (DW)". How does that show that its hacked? Just so you don't get upset I'm not trying to disprove you, I just want to understand. What would it say if it wasn't hacked?
    Ok. I get that the originals were only released as male. I get that. But if someone hacked a female and bred more females, how are the babies hack as well since they were bred?
    Ah, alright. Well, at this point it all relies on people taking up my feeble offerings of other starters, dex entries and the Pokerus. I am a cheap son of a gun.

Really though, I don't think it's fair that Japan gets all of the cool stuff. First this, now Meloetta. I mean, I made a post for that thing too, offering up my spare Darkrai, so I guess my boxes will be clogged with Japanese now. Which I guess is sort of awesome, if you think of it like I do. (Being that nobody will ever be able to tell where I really live - I say on here I live in California, my Geonet location is Greenland, and my Pokemon are a mix of Japanese and English.)

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up. I'll be sure to call upon you first next time I plan on making a bold step off of stupid mountain.
    I sincerely hope Speed Boost Torchic is a real thing at the very least. I don't have nearly enough resources to jump the gun and ask for a Blaziken.

Oh, well. I deleted the F, so I'll hope for the best or something.
    What, seriously? That's stupid. I believe I've been given a false impression by the system.

Thank you for assisting me, I believe I must edit my post now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…