• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JennaJayfeather

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "The text that you have entered is too long (21281 characters). Please shorten it to 20000 characters long." Well, **** you Serebii and your limits to the amount of characters in a Private Message. I'll have to send it to you in two parts. :p

Which ones?
    Wow, that's some very good drawing you got there and it's a cute little comic and sketch. ^^ You really are quite talented. You should try to color it, if you want to.
    It's a one-shot I wrote on Brycen for Christmas, I spent four hours writing it and finished the whole thing today. Word count is, 3684. Sure you're up for it? :p

I can't wait to see it ^^
    (Did your conversion work?) I think I've heard of Stein;s Gate, but I've never really seen it. And, it'd be pretty cool to see Cilan acting like such a badass and stuff. Not sure what his Puera Magi (the male equivalent to Puella Magi) outfit would look like yet, but I'd still want to see him act like Homura.

Saddest part of my topic: Cilan having to give Iris a mercy-kill to the Soul Gem, then breaking down into tears before restarting the timeline.
    Yeah, but I'm focusing on that moment from episode 10. (If you've seen the show) You know, when Homura made that promise to Madoka to stop here from contracting, because that would mean certain death for the latter. I'm trying to make it a little bit of a sad topic.

Awesome (but horribly sad) fandub of the last couple minutes of episode 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCa5wYpNKJQ
    ya it was cute :p ya its awesome! i wish iris kibago in the show had one!

^_^ that would be awesome :p
    Hey! Have you read my fic? xD Sorry for being annoying but I wanted to see if I could get some feedback xD Btw I got a new chapter today :)
    And how are you today? xD
    Stop torturing poor old Chili. It's not very nice. :< Reminds me of Elite Beat Agents, actually. XD oh I dunno somewhere around here maybe? ;p

He could always cosplay as Layton, though I'm not sure whether ballroom dancing would fit him. XD Orrrrrr he could cosplay as this guy. Ohhhhh yessssss.
    Finally, someone who agrees with me. XD

I know right? =p I just can't imagine the, er, process for most of them. Or if I can, just dealing with the brats. Of course, there are some pairings I ship where at least one child is a must (these tend to be the cute, fluffy and perfect pairings, coincidentually enough). Ooh, do I smell a Mamoru Miyano fangirl somewhere? XD

Ballroom is pretty nice. He could wear a big poofy pink dress with frilly red ribbons and a wig.

(btw sorry for the late reply, I thought I'd replied already, but seems I hadn't, so...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…