• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• technically they are dying in the vacuum, i am not doing the killing... ;D if the bugs didn't come in my home, they wouldn't have anything to worry about! lol
    *shivers thinking about bugs chasing me* lol well they might not be selling pokeballs but, i got a vacuum that works just fine! XD
    gracias mi amigo! Couldn't have done it without you or my other friends though.

I made christmas cards for my friends at work and I drew something for you. (you will get it Christmas eve)
    Whatcha been up to?
    autumn is my favorite, but spring isn't bad i suppose... except for the bugs coming back! XD
    Guess what ! GUESS WHAT!!!! I got a 83% for my English class :D I passed and I turned in extra credit assignments so it will be higher by next week. I am so happy. * runs around in circles shouting out in pure joy*
    yep, what it snowed here two days ago was half of all the snow we had last year. crazy! it actually been a long time since we last shoveled. it was so nice while it was mild... :p
    Yay I changed my username (and I did reply to a message in less than a week!!! OMG!!!). Been wanting to do it for a looong time :D
    I remember how jelly I was when you did it.
    yeah, i guess it would be wouldn't it? so yeah, it just snowed 10+ inches here. i am going to hurt so much tomorrow! XD
    Hey Deo! :D Not too much really, just relaxing for the most part. How about you?
    A library sounds like fun :) Whatcha doing there? Are you there for school or fun? I am listening and singing along to the song Good to be Alive by Jason Gray. lol so I am pretty much bored.
    my life and what I want, and where I get strength from. Do you think I talk too much about myself?
    I know that won't happen. I had a bad day yesterday but I changed that by doing something I love which is give.
    Sorry for the odd topic though.
    I guess you can say that. It's wearing me out making it harder day by day. I wanna Give up sometimes but then I think of you and it gives me the strength to go on.
    All I want for Christmas this year is a family who allows me to be me and who stops treating me like I am a nobody and useless.
    hi! yep it is. they put up 344 new avatars, and this is one of them. how is school going?
    Because last year my mom and stepdad got into a huge fight over mom spending too much money on gifts and I got yelled for no reason at all. My family just keeps disagreeing with me more and more each day. Plus I am always sick and more negative at holiday time. Christmas is just not really what it is meant to be at my house anymore.
    Not really no I didn't ask for anything and the things I wanted last year I either got, bought, or am about to buy. Christmas time use to be fun but I am dreading it these days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…