• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't go around calling people 'ita'. I don't care if they're 'doing it wrong' or anything nor do I think anyone else should.

What matters is they are nice people.

I don't have any lolita dresses though. lol All my clothes are really low priced lucky finds i've somehow got from the thrift shop around here. XD; And some older stuff that still fits me (i'm kinda...petit^^ yep^^)

I'd love to be friends with your lolita pals :3 I bet they are sweet people please don't tell me they aren't either :(.

Have nice dreams^^
    Well ita lolita is more 'short', really. Ita means bad lolita.....Good lolita is about medium length, I think.

*nod nod*

....I take my lolita fashion pretty seriously^^;; Though no one should be mean over that stuff at all. They have no rights to that...
    A lot of my dresses are probably more short than long though since its like everday wear for me....so I can like wear pants under them and stuff and they're technecly practical. It seems like a nastalgiac attachment more than anything XD;

As such, the dress i'm wearing right now (with a short skirt under it) is defenetly too short to be worn without anything under it. Though it's defenetly a dress I so wouldn't wanna wear it without shorts or pants. But a lot of my other dresses are longer than this one (but i wouldn't say 'long dresses' much. more like short or medium length. like lolita dresses a bit more or less. A lot of them are really modest though some are too short for wearing without something under though. I love the long disney dresses however they are so cute~<3)

I love Snow White XD She's adorable~<3
    A Wailmer named Belle!! CUUUTE! x3;...I *THINK* I called a pokemon in my MD game after Ariel XD
    I like Cinderella's castle...its romantic and smezzy XD; But Belle's I love too the little enchanted furnatures were adorable :3 Espesally little Chip lol aww XD

I wish I could do a disney marathon. Sadly I have adhd a bit (though its getting better) so sitting down to 'watch' stuff can be hard. I guess I am not always in the mood, anyways, though~But Disney films are really cool :) *nod nod*

As such, I seem to, myself, have a bit of a 'disney princess complex'. Well I call it that. I seem to have an 'erge' to wear dresses and skirts ALL THE FREAKIN TIME irl....and do act on it *nod nod* A DAY without a dress/skirt just feels too.....odd for me now @_@; I feel its like a princess complex or something lol. Its kind of a cute quirk in my opinion really. I have SOOO many dresses and skirts now lol. Really like a collection. XD
    DISNEY FOREVER!!! :D I just saw Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella again just last night, by the way ^_^ They were beautiful ^_^ I loved the castle in Cinderella.....OMG it was incredably cool looking XD

I liked Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts 1 and Olimpious Collosium (also in Kingdom Hearts 1). They were epic XD

Also my dog's name is Simba I figured you'd like hearing that ^_^
    Ehh, I prefer....spicier flavors really xD;

I played the first KH when we had the playstation 2 :) It was really fun ^_^ *nod nod*

What were some of your favorite worlds? :3
    Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby.....random other games too usually cute ones.

Getting KH 365/2 days for Xmas and trying to hush more about my crazy obsession over Riku. Which I have been too loud about before....but am trying a lot harder to hold in better now. Alas, I have suffered of adhd......but I avoid sugar and stuff which is helpful to me.

Mario is awesome :) I wish I could own Super Mario Sunshine ^_^; I bet that game is super fuuun x3; IRL I own a few mario parties and they are pretty cool yep x3; *nod nod*
    Don't feel bad. I'm used to seeing silliness online and it doesn't bother me. :) I doubt it bothers other people much either~

What video games are you into? *curious*
    Hey, just wondering if you got my message. I was logged out as I sent it, but serebii still says I replied.
    No problem, it was fine, I was eating dinner so I had the chat turned off though. Now just to get my favorite of the three. :D
    I'll just get on now and wait. Oh crap. I just forgot, my pal pad FC got deleted and I had to get a new one. The new one is 5157 7385 0759
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…