• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: *knows it* I know what you did thought Anthony, and it was a good move. :*smiles** Seeing pokémon hurt can't I bare either. *somehow can read Gardevoir's mind xD*
    Night: *nods, walk to Gardevoir, offers his hand* Zoroark. (Get up Gardevoir, I win. It was an awesome battle with you.)

Hooray! ;D Just 1 more posts, then we can celebrate our 1000st-post-celebration-party! 8D
    Night: Ark! ZOROARK! (No, I will not lose! I will win this fight for my master!) *growls more, protect himself with Detect, used at every direction Night Daze* AAAAAAARK!
    Me: He...really care about me...*sniffs, tears in eyes* Night! WIn this fight! DOn't give up!
    Me: Night! Win for me this time!
    Night: *nod, take the hit, but brace it, growls and yells* ZOROARK! (TAKEC THIS GARDEVOIR!) *used really fast a powerful Night Daze*
    right now I'm downloading battle themes :) I love to hear battle music or other remix. Giratina's battle theme is awesome ^_^
    of course!! so agree ^_^ I like salamence too but I just love flygon aerodynamic (however salamence is stronger). I use garchomp in my team some times (because it is a beast :x) but salamence is the one I use most frequently...
    thanks ^_^ Yeah you are right but I forgot :/ I love flygon because is desin is so mythical and I love those bug red eyes :D
    Me: Yeah! *runs to outside with Night* Go Night! Kick Gardevoir's butt!
    Night: Ark! *nod* (Yes Master!And thanks Gardevoir! I start!) *used quickly Night Daze against Gardevoir*
    Me: Awesome! ;D And Anthony is right guys, let's fight at mine garden, okay?
    Night: *ignoring me, prepare to Night Daze Gardevoir* Ark! Zoroark! Zoro ark ark! (Yes! I won't lose again of you! But in exchange you need me to teach how to use telepathy! And answer one secret question of me!)
    *noms it*

Hahah, so it seems.

Ah, That's cool. When me and Cobali used to RP, we used to seperate the speaking of characters with such things.
    Eg.
    Me: *points towards sky* NightWing, fly into Undella town and find Lace!
    NightWing: Starap! (Yes, Mistress!) *flies off into Undella town*

^Such as that. It was for the sake of organizaton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…