• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if I'm being slow to reply, I've got like three other conversations going on.

Ah, I like to listen to remixes of Pokémon themes every once in a while. I especially like the themes of the lake trio, the Regi trio, and Giratina.
    And I did use Salamence on my in-game team for Black 2, since I wanted to make a team using most of my favorites.
    Sure, I already accepted your FR. Flygon happens to be one of my favorite non-legendary Dragon types, right behind Salamence. I certainly like Flygon's design better than Garchomp's.
    ----------
    My favorite pokemon are ALL FLYING POKEMON. I really don't have a favorite but I love Togekiss ^_^ followed by Salamence, Flygon, Crobat, Altaria, Dragonite, Honchkrow and Braviary... between others =P
    ----------
    You do know Flygon isn't a Flying type don't you? (although it probably looks like it should be one) Nevertheless, it is nice to see someone else who appreciates the Hoenn region like myself.
    "Potential" is based the on IVs, his responses will always be the same for that pokemon.
    your request has been made, please pick up your special userbar at flower paradise graphics...thanks for choosing my shop....
    im glad you like it sweetie left you a message in my shop i accepted your request but make sure to read my rules a bit more carefully...i know you like your last banner and got excited to order something else but i have a 24 hours rule when i posted your request done not when you posted your request thought i clear that up and also please make sure to give me credit for my work...just linking it to my shop or just putting my name as credit is fine ;)
    your request has been made, please pick up your extraction banner at flower paradise graphics....thanks for choosing my shop...
    i should have it done today if i don't go anywhere today with my boyfriend...don't worry it will be done when i get it done ;) i just want to make sure its perfect for you ;)
    OwO
    Lol, don't worry, tons of people are stalkers in my opinion, my best friend says that I'm paranoid at time, nya~
    ^w^'
    Eeveelover824 (well...i think her username was that...I'm bad at remembering the numbers) does brilliant art!
    Hope you have a good time here!
    Generally most users are friendly but some are a tad bit mean at times as I have learned, nya~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…