• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, Sinnoh and Unova are my 3rd and 2nd favorite regions respectively. I tend to like newer regions much more than the older ones, but Hoenn will live on in my memories. I wish there wasn't as much dislike for newer generations, though. Some people just stick with the first and/or second gens. Sometimes, I wish I could smack them in the face and open up their minds on this, among countless other things, but I guess that's just how it is...
    Hey there!
    So you voted "Yes", you're playing in the 2012 VGCS Winter Battles, and something I've been doing since the last Autumn Friendly was getting a nice little section filled out of all the SPPF Participants. That way, we can all stay connected, see who's playing, maybe talk a little or something of the sort. There's this little section that I ask the people who are playing so that we can also have something nice to look at, as well as to see who is playing. If you don't mind, it'd be great if you'd fill it in. :)

SPPF Registration Form:

OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    Friend Code: (check your Pal Pad)
    Location: (Where did you register yourself in the game? On the Globe in the Pokemon Centers!)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)
    Team: (What team will you be using? Don't know? Tell us when you figure it out!)

Let me know if you have any questions, yeah?
    Good luck in the tournament! Happy Battling! :D
    I would have to say Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance.
    I haven't really listened to a lot of bands in a while xP
    How about you?
    Nah, I don't believe that any set of Pokemon is worse than any ones before it. Actually, I like the set of 5th generation Pokemon more than the 1st gen. There are only a few Pokemon from Kanto that are one of my favorites. Which generation is your favorite? Mine is the 3rd since that's basically the first time when I started playing the games myself, and Hoenn is my favorite region.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…