• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm...I can I simply ammend a few things and have my character simply defenct from G.A.T.E after he sees what is going on in the city. Shouldn't take that long. Anyway that won't be a big deal.
    I wouldn't expect him to get action. He'd be more of a behind the scenes antagonistic character who wants to study the Cyan Stars and possibility go rogue and come up with some crazy plan to conquer the world or something like that towards the end of the RP.

Oh, and he'd be sadistic, completely lack morals, and be a necrophiliac. So that'll be fun too.
    I wouldn't give up so quickly on G.A.T.E. If you go into the RP unsure about it yourself, you are pretty much dooming it to fail. Give it a chance, and try to give it enough attention to keep the players joining and/or posting, just like how I'm going to do with Aradis. I haven't given up on Aradis, and you shouldn't give up on G.A.T.E., especially with all the potential it has.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Also I'm contemplating the idea of making a scientist type character for G.A.T.E. (I haven't really gotten to use him yet and I think it'd be fun), but I'm not 100% sure if I will just yet.
    Ah ha, dang it. That is a mighty fun RPG you've got there; unfortunately, I doubt I'll get much access to internet outside of my lunch at work to be active. Ah, oh well. I'll just have to wait until I get my internet privileges back and hope the RPG carries on enough to still be in it, or wait for your next awesome morph war.
    Ah cool. Well I hope everything is well then. Going shopping for new clothes soon.
    Well, my brother and I just exchange $20 for our gifts since we lack jobs to give ourselves anything better. Got a necklace for my mom and a book for my dad.
    Also, if you have a Skype, would you like to add me so we can chat? I have a group so we can all talk. Also. I <3 the banner dude. You're awesome.

How are your holidays coming along?

/me gives epic bro-hug to AA

Well, the crazy idea was to have Shade have a short infatuation with Ninjice or rather DX. (DX for being insane and possibly Ninjice for that he is pretty nice). Not sure why I came up with this, though I admit, I was inspired when I saw Harley Quinn give Batman a kiss out of appreciation XD
    Well, something with Pikachu of course. Probably with like gold electric on one side, kinda like yours. Probably other could be some mystical urban or arcane thing. So many possibilities. Of course also DVB. You're taletned by the way! So, ya want to hear my crazy idea?
    Yes, please. So I have at least two more ideas that could weaken Shade. Also, how are your holidays coming along? Also... I has a crazy idea... mainly for humor.
    Yea, you bring up another great point. That's definitely a no, then. Can't have this guy switching and undermining my whole operation.
    Hey Avenger, listen, I came up with a possible plot route, and am currently running it with bron. Here it is, will explain in more detail once you have read the story: , I had an idea, but it is only a brief one. It involves Gameboy, the fossil, Renegade and Shade, and I will speak to each RPer to get consent before running my idea, also I will ask bron. Basically, The Heroes eventually return from their fight, sending the villains into retreat. As they walk down the street, they come to where Renegade was meant to meet his strike force, but finds them all dead (massacred, torn apart, etc. Will speak to you to discuss method of death, as u r the RPer for Shade) basically, she finds the USB containing all of Captain Reaction and Ninjice's data, and also a file on all the renegades, who they are, their current mission objectives etc. They then have a conversation. This is meant to be the moment where Shade discovers the Renegades.

As I say, I need to discuss some stuff with you if you agree, but this plot twist will keep the RPers on their toes (hopefully) you and Bron can discuss it, and come to aconclusion. Thanks for reading this man, cheers :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…