• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow!!
    Cool to be able to talk to the creator of where I made new friends and stories and one friend oh he was the coolest we always talked until... -stares blankly at the wall- Oh! -snaps back into reality-
    Merry Christmas Serebii! Hope that you continue to work hard in the future and may you be healthy and happy through the new year! :D
    Last week I broke my laptop, which is where the saved password for my main account is. I tried using the password recovery thing, but it wouldn't send the email. It wasn't even in the spam folder. Fortunately I remembered I had this backup for just such an occasion. My main account's username is the same as this one but without the underscore. You may recall this happened before, when I first made this backup account. The password recovery worked for this one because the email got through to the email address, but not with the main profile. Is there any way to get a manual password recovery without the recovery email, because without it I'm stuck guessing my own password?
    We should totally be friends. It would be the greatest thing since sliced toast.

With enough administrative activity on my page, I might be able to drown out the noise and get back to posting. : P
    Hey, Serebii! Not sure if you know this yet, but I just checked my TV Guide, and from Friday 28th December, CITV will be ahead of Cartoon Network in showing new Rival Destinies episodes, with 2 new episodes every weekday from 7:30am GMT.
    Hello serebii, I have a request. If you are not to busy could you put the move learnset for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth, on the spin-off pokedex BW? thanks in advanced.
    Hello Serebii... do you take request for avatars that are placed so they can be put in the avatar choosy thingy? If so... I have a Cobalion Avatar... that would be cool to put in, orso. (I'm still noobish o. Some things on here, so I might come off as slightly dumb... sorry for sounding stupid :/ but I thank you for your time.)

Also.... I love it here its... very awesome.~
    Serebii, I know that you are very busy all the time, but I want to say keep up the great work! The forums are looking great, the staff members aren't as grouchy(No offense), and it just seems to have changed a lot since my last visit.
    Serebii you have yet to prove to me you know anything about RNGing. All you've state is (again) "RNGing is wrong because I say so." I ask for you to prove me wrong, with factual support, not just a statement from Gamefreak that could be interpreted in many ways. But you have yet to do this. All you've done thus far is beat around my facts (beat around the bush in other words) and strut "I am right because I am better than you because I own this website".
    Serebii also, my reasoning behind calling others arrogant is the way you treat the subject of RNGing. You disallow the discussion of it on your sites. You have no knowledge from my understanding about RNGing, yet you belittle it and call it cheating. I have not shown any disapproval towards the other side, and quite frankly I really do not care if they "shiny hunt" or whatever they do, just as long as they do not put my reasonable methods down because of their own opinion. This is my main qualm. Because you put forth little to no effort to understand RNGing and misinterpret Gamefreak's statement on the matter is the exact reason why I am calling you and others like you arrogant. You can't just disapprove of something just because you cannot grasp its concepts.

If you would show me that you at least know how to perform a simple RNG then all is understood, then it boils down to a battle of opinions, (which we both know that battle will never be won) but for now all you have displayed the arrogance of this sort of opinion has, which cannot be overlooked.
    Serebii if you fully understood RNGing you would be able to perform the act of RNGing yourself. You would also know that the program you use to RNG does not come into contact with the game in any way. It merely predicts when the game will put out a particular value.
    Little do you know about RNGing, is that there still is some guess work involved. You'll never be entirely consistent in hitting your seeds and getting on the right frame, because you never can completely control the game. The program you use to RNG (which, considering your harsh allegations towards RNGing, you know little to nothing about) does not need to alter any code to predict values. Because of this you cannot cheat when you RNG, because no values in your game cart are being manipulated.
    Serebii, again, your points are the same as any other, with no avail. If you did know everything about and fully grasped RNGing, you would understand that it takes a lot of patience, hard work, and good timing to pull off. You would also would not have such a harsh negative opinion about it. Throughout this entire debate you have done nothing but state arrogant opinion. Serebii, this is nothing against you, but clearly if you "know" ever so much about RNGing, you should probably go back and relearn it. All that you've stated about RNGing is that its "cheating because I say so" and honestly, this has been said by many already, again, with no avail.
    If you do understand RNGing you should understand that it is not cheating. Henceforth, you do not understand how to RNG.
    Serebii this debate has grown old. You bring up the same tired, overused points that every other person uses against RNGing. RNGing has not been proven to be cheating. I have accepted that I cannot change sway your mind on this manner. I have presented all the facts towards you Serebii. It is your own fault that you and others like you ignore them and keep your display of arrogance.
    Okay thanks, I knew its on at 7:00 pm EST but wasn't sure if it aired at the same exact time every where (I don't mean all at like 7 pm though)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…