• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey twi when we are both on id like to chall you for the LL. However i might wait for you to be the last person i battle to make the end of the chall more memorable
    Hey Twi, yeah i'm not gonna be around anymore since exam season is in fully swing. Please replace my gym, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience my leaving could cause to the league. Anyway, best of luck, thanks for representing Legacy so well! Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
    Wah I can't become an elite 4 because I'm not in legacy :0 plz i'm like the only leader that's had 0 winners and at least 7 challengers
    Yeah they were the main two supporters of the league, i been testing my rock team hopefully it brings some good results.
    Thanks ! :D I'll have a team done by tommorow, i tryed normal before league began very rough. We should cut it down alittle bit or find leaders who are more active i didnt except J and Mega to go M.I.A
    Hey Twi! :D I noticed rock gym and normal gyms are open( I would rather have rock) i was wondering if i can take one of them and replace Bug Gym. I want to switch my Gym Type because with the Bug Gym i've ran out of team options because of the lack of useable bug pokes i could only use 6-8 of them effectivly in a team
    Yeah thank you. :) Cool! I'd love to give some input! I've never realy made a VGC monotype team x3 I should do that sometime xD Ah, i'm happy your join avenue is looking awesome :) Sure! I still need to evolve him, but i've leveled him up quite a bit :) I've had my vacation in the Caymans to thank you that xD That's be great! Karson is amazing :) I cannot wait to put him to the test against someone in a trick room team or something! :D I'm actually still in the Caymans so we can trade on Sunday once i'm back if that's okay with you. :)
    I'm back. :) I just got depressed again..Idk why I left, and I wish I never did. Thank you for caring so much about me, and Karson(what i'm calling the shiny karablast) is doing great! :D Thank you again for him. :) How is your join avenue coming along? You are doing great on mine x3
    Sponsorship from my trade shop...meaning I RNG competitive pokemon for 'free' for certain clans.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…