• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay thanks i just want to make sure the size fits but just to make sure you gave me like 3 sizes what is the defient size you want i don't want to mess up again XD...yeah since deleted all the posts i couldn't go back to see the correct size you want XD lol
    hey its easier to just vm me so i sent a friend request and why not be friends too XD but anyway since you erased the other posts now i can't see what size you wanted now for your banner XD can i have that exact size and you want it on a black background correct?
    Hello! I saw your trading shop and I don't know if its still open or not ^^;
    Do you still have that shiny kyurem and what do you want for it if you do?
    your request has been made please pick up your extraction banner at flower a paradise graphics and thanks for choosing my shop....
    its no problem and also make sure to delete that second post please...serebii rule ;) that a double post don't want you to get in trouble...
    lol I stopped trading a billion years ago xD

But I plan to come back for trading after finishing my White 2. We can make that trade on hold (if you don't forget), so I'll have time to organize boxes, FC, everything needed to my comeback :3
    I think Sassy isn't really a good nature for Keldeo lol

But it doesn't affect anything, since it's a Event. I wish I had that lucky to get some rare 'mons to make some people jealous xD
    Yah maybe true, but look how long its taken us to try n connect, sure the 3 way trade will take awhile but better then waiting weeks, n i'd only offer maybe a few pokes not every poke
    ok, i'm usually patient when it comes to trading but me keeping ur clones n taking up box space especially when most of my 24 boxes r full, n not knowing if i'll ever receive those pokes, i even suggested we make a 3 way type trade where we trade with sum1 we both can trade with n u seem reluctant to do that
    i just put which ever settings they gave me, from my ip address, n then some other settings that were on the 3ds when u click on internet settings
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…