• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh okay got it and made this for someone and i made team sky a new banner...

Bbs is alright I suppose, although still quiet. (Non-Australian people have work/uni atm, so that sucks). It has a minecraft server now too.

Art contest? Any theme with that?
    nope you were not on the list of inactivity and the time i swept people out but thank you for telling me why you been inactive that a good thing...
    oh i see and your still in the clan i haven't removed you yet unless your telling me you want to leave...
    well not really ^_^
    I was in Beijing til yesterday, had some official visits to the oil companies and universitis of China on behalf of my university
    I felt like an ambassador lol xP
    thanks for asking bro ^_^
    wbu?
    Sorry i'm back.

I'm on vacation in the Caymans atm. x3

I would have to say Grass, Fire, or Electric :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…