• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh yes rhythm games? i like playing dance dance revolution...not sure if that a rhythm game but i do love it ^_^
    lol i don't mind that too...just in video games i play fighting, some role playing not much,puzzle games, and i know im forgettin something XD LOL
    no problem and wasn't asking you to order XD i know you can do that banner yourself ,the one you have now is not half as bad :) i like it...i was just saying i know the dimensions for sure cuaz i have them in the shop thats all :) good luck and i would be honored to see it first :)
    hey and yeah i do actually know the dimensions of it...i have them in my art shop as a order...it is 850X314 is the size you need to make the banner :)
    I though the reason people wath Pogeymanz to see Ash become the master of Pokémon, not to see his losses.

Focus Sash can be useful, but there's priority users after the first defeat, and a Focus will not help it's ofensive side.

Gramar is confuse, that's why I don't likeit. If you got something with supply and demand too, you'll be fine.

Maybe there's social groups which valorizes sarcasm over randomness. Yeah, it's true. I'm tranfering all my Pokémon from BW1 to BW2, and takes a bunch of time. To be pretty honest, I don't really know why I'm doing that

I need proof. As people cannot confirm you're the same withou proof, you can't confirm youre different without them too.

It weakens supereffective NORMAL[/ size] Type attacks. Useful, huh?
    (after some research...) ah, I see. I didn't know this anime before, since I usually watch anime adapted from light novels
    I see that you like Baka to Test to Shōkanjū? that one is one of my favorites, got the whole set of light novel at home:)
    just wondering, what language do you usually speak, english, chinese, or both?
    thanks!
    It's about a boy(空太) who got kicked out of the regular dorm because he raise a pet cat. he went to another dorm, 櫻花莊, where is filled with special(?)people(like animation genius, guy who who has 6 girlfriends, etc). and then a genius painter girl(真白) from England come to learn to draw manga, and she lived with them, but she can't do anything except drawing, so the boy have to help her with everything, including changing her clothes!
    I have been preparing for my college entrance exams, and I got like 30 days left0_0
    that' s cool, I didn't know you watch anime before(too busy with pokemon to notice?):)
    there is one anime that I stongly suggest: The Pet Girl of Sakurasou 櫻花莊的寵物女孩
    wondered if you have heard of it? it's still on air, episode 12 this week.
    hi,SS, long time no see! I see that things have changed around here. And SS_"Append", how come the word looks so familiarXD(the vocaloid software for better voice and tones, yes?)
    just wondering, you read japan light novels? or in on jap anime?
    If Ash wins a league, Pokémon will end. But you have just a free switch in; Chandy need to resist at least one attack, and then start sweep.

xD

Yeah, when there's a object, there's a noun and a substantinve. Well, if you would be jealous, just do the same as your trade partner would do. Get more Pokémon from that traded one and you'll be fine.

Yeah, and it's a good thing, generally. I though the most common way is to transfer all Pokémon you got, but there's always diferent people out there. At least that part of the text is short

Rá, so you admit you're the same person

off: I just found in my Join Avenue the most useful Item in the entire Pokémon world: Chilan Berry.
    I forgot to say fans would also like to see a older Ash. Older can mean stronger. With that in mind, Ash would carry Raichu in his shoulder. That strategy sems interesting, but you need to switch out cautiously, otherwise Chandy will be defeated.

Makes sense, I think you won this time.

The concept of substantive is similar to the concept of a noun. And a noun can be a object. I think that's it. But, what you'd say? That you're liking every pixel of it? Event traders aren't really emotionally attached to their traded Pokémon, unless they're really rare. Ok, let's bury that analogy and burn into flames

There's everything about Pokémon in Japan. I think I can survive only eating Pokémon food xD.

Ok, random. Sounds more appealing. In my case, I imediately transfered my Emerald Pokémon to Platinum. Maybe that thing ivary from person to person. Now it's a very short text

The world's end is near. I can see it. Less SPPf time for SS? Almost impossible xD
    From what I'd saw, there's plenty of people who thinks Ash is dumb enough to don't let Pikachu evolve and left Charizard, among other things. DW Durant? What's so good about it? (yeah, it's been sooo long, I don't remember anything about Pokémon abilities). Smogonites are screaming for good physical attacks for Flareon, to make it a bit more viable, making it probably... RU or something.

Yeah, but I though those similarities came from an ancient animal/dinosaur, which was extinguished after that meteor. I didn't know that there was one living right about now.

I don't know, I'm so confused. That phrase sounds also previsible: "well, the Pokémon you traded with me is being cloned and getting me various other Pokémon. I guess it's being good then :). Better I forgot that membership thing already. Even though I barely got it, I'd probably end up in a misunderstanding.

There's some sort of drink featuring Vegeta and Super Sayajin Goku in the vending machines xD. So leave strawberry to Ichigo 100% then. Apples and strawberries differences reminds me of biology classes lol

So what should be our way? The odd way? Or it would be the randomness way, because we're random? But why there's a transfering feature in GBA to DS games? Like, I don't really want to left my beloved Pokémon I raised in Emerald to be abandoned. I would like to transfer my progress to Platinum so I can remember the glory time I spent with them. Would you really left your Wish legit Chansey in your GBA game? I think it's a game; things in there doesn't apply in the real life. wow, that was a rather long text
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…