• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
*Jean Grey*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cynthia's prettiness is hidden by her armor and tomboyish attitude. XD I imagined a laugh that was human with a creepy, echoing wolf howl in the back ground. It is creepy. x]

It doesn't turn him on or anything (unless his mood changes to it). When it's touched it triggers a reaction and he just changes into a random mood. It can be broken, but who knows how he might react ...
    Yay, we know each other's characters! I was leaning towards checking it for Feli since she was part canine, but I decided not to. XD

I don't like Pumba, he's kind of annoying to me. XD Someone has to touch his tail, I want him to change his mood/personality. >.>
    He's gonna be Lovina's Butt Monkey. XD
    I actually put the life in danger part, I can just see her begging not to die. I just checked Belarus again, I got a 6. I'm sure I put the pretty part, not sure on the creepy. I dunno how I got 4.5 XD
    I didn't check the depression or poppies. So, plus two, now 7.
    Oh yes I put it for the laugh. XD I imagined her laughing and howling. XD
    I don't know, I'm treated like dirt, casted aside, called an annoyence, and so forth. They're glad when I shut up for a day, and they don't have the heart to tell me tis to my face. Everyone makes jokes about me, spreads nasty rumors, and so forth. I'm just somehow a center of hate. Already did, look at Orchid. She is a strict, prudish clam who loves to design clothing.

Well that makes total sense now. I so call Russia had a CHandelure. If he didn't, that person would be screwed up in the head.

Yea, they wouldn't XD. Though, if she was good she could be a good addition to the team XD.
    Actually, I am very strict, I just seem lazy and easy going. I'm also secretly a Grammar Nazi as well, but thanks :3, that made my day XD. Well, since all of my days recently have been shity and I feel like everyone's coming down onto me :/

I see Lovina being more Ramon, especially with her attitude.

I know, I know, Yuki has good tactics but doesn't know much Ninja Technics, Taiyo only has basic fire and light spells, but Amagi's Level 10. I already talked to war about it and he said it was fine, since it's technically her guild. and when Yuki goes to ten, she's going to give him the Guild Though, Amagi only knows healing magic and Debuffs...
    And Feli's highest is ... South Italy with (9/10)! Following in second is France and Hungary with (7/10).
    Here's her scores :

North Italy - 3
    Germany - 2
    Japan - 4
    America - 2 *
    UK - 4 *
    France - 7
    Russia - 4 *
    China - 4 *
    Austria - 3
    Canada - 1 *
    Cuba - 2
    Hungary - 7 *
    Lithuania - 2.5
    Poland - 5
    Prussia - 4.5
    Liechtenstein - 1.5
    Switzerland - 4.5
    Spain - 1
    South Italy - 9
    Holy Roman Empire - 4
    Belarus - 4.5
    Sealand - 3
    Korea - 1.5

I put asterisks on the ones where Cynthia got the same score. Some were one point off, they're almost alike. XD
    I give off a Sealandish vibe? All of my friends call me the Group's Austria. Yea, Alyssa is the Belarus, minus the incest part.

Gamma's like the person who can cook wonders but doesn't show emotion? 2p!France maybe?

Also, I feel bad for Your CIO Character (Nightshade was it?) She's pretty much going to be assaulted by magic >_>
    Here comes Cynthia's!

- She wasn't bullied in her childhood.
    - She would like Italian food, any food for that matter.
    - No artistic skill, but she is great with music (Piano, and let's throw in an Ocarina XD).
    - She was a farmgirl, money was short, but her family still got by.
    - She believes in ghosts, and isn't scared of 'em.
    - She was tomboyish and foolish as a child. Getting in trouble with the boys every now and then.
    - Cynthia is a pretty good cook, especially when it comes to stews.
    - I thought she wouldn't know about aliens in Aradis , but she wouldn't believe them anyway. XD
    - She would be the type to get drunk easy. She doesn't like to drink much anyway.
    - She is handy when it comes to sewing and embroidery. She wouldn't like tea either.
    - Doesn't care for fashion, and roses are her favorites. She basically likes all plants and flowers.
    - Pandas are cute and cuddly! XD Hello Kitty doesn't exist...
    - She is not really religious, but is superstitious.
    - I guess she's bilingual. She does know the "South Jadewing" language. Had to learn to speak it when she went to trade in markets with all sorts of people (This explains how she knows what Feli says XD).
    - She would go for Yaoi. XD
    - Doesn't have a best friend, never did.
    - Doesn't hate Russia.
    - No ribbons.
    - Lost her brother, but she loves him.
    - She would definitely be trigger happy. XD She does love to fight.
    - She would be strict with her money, now she relies on bounties.
    - She likes tomatoes, grew a lot of 'em. And she's seen some bulls on her farm fight...
    - Her favorite color would be Gold.
    - She would be called a few names (bounties are aggressive when caught XD).
    - Her family isn't there anymore, but they were relatively normal, compared to what she's become.
    - Everyone in her family was also blonde.
    - A couple of vermin would slip into her house a few times.
    - Nope, no groping.

I shall now begin Feli's quiz.
    Why am I the resident Sealand? Let's see

Alyssa's not Sealand, Ace isn't Sealand (Which I'm kinda happy about that I at least got people for that RPG), Orchid isn't Sealand, Ariel isn't Sealand, Gamma for sure isn't sealand, Mercury more comes off as America to me.

So, who are my Seaalnd characters?
    I will, but I have other places to post in first...

I decided to make the cooking teacher Italian. :p I'm sure you know why. xD
    Awesome! It needs to be picked up...

It's gonna be a tough challenge for Luke, he'll most likely burn the scones. XD
    There will be some flipped tables. (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
    I actually fell asleep working on my post for Aradis. XD
    I should put everything up today. Expect the British food vs. Italian food in Gureshaw soon. (Well, the class isn't going to start yet, right?)
    ----------
    (OOC: Lovina's next period is Home Ec - Cooking, so whoever goes to the kitchen would have to deal with her. XD)
    ----------
    Guess she'll have to deal with Leo there then too. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…