• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow I gotta visit this place more. XD; -waves frantically- Why is there no water type skin? I remember using that. o3o
    omg so sorry bobanbill please don't give me a infraction :( i only posted once cuaz it keeped updated on my activity and was trying to stop it...your right i should of reported :( i haven't got a infraction in like awhile too but if you do im sorry :( it will not happen again....
    So it appear's that he has finally been told the reason for infraction, Thank you for this, that is all we wanted to know, instead of getting "You just harrased somebody" now that he has been told the proper thing he will avoid doing so in the future, this applies to myself when properly told as to why I get infracted, I don't mind getting infracted if at least told what I did to deserve it.

Well bobandbill it's been interesting talking to you and I appreciate your time, knowledge and profesionalism .

Thank's, Zero
    Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. I don't have anything against getting infracted as long as I know why. I'm sorry if it sounded like complaining, as I was just venting. I really appreciate it :)
    I actually did ask the mod about it. And I haven't really gotten a response about it besides he/she copy pasting the exact same generic words And I'm not whining about it, because he understands something about it that you may not. Please don't jump to conclusions sir.
    If telling it how it is is "insulting" to you then so be it, once again I shall repeat it -its all based on the poor impression mods from here have left on me, not allof course, some of you mods are neutral and professional, the others, well the opposite, perfect example was some time ago in a Picture Thread an individual and myself exchanged quite the argument, I got infracted without explanation as to whyexactly I got it ( i had an idea but had my doubts) come to find out by other sources (onebeing a mod) the other person Did NOT get infracted on that situation, that person had the type of attitudeof "Sut up because whatever X mod says is correct no matter what noob!!!111) you get the idea, so please do so explain how that is fair? In regards to my friend AJ and whatever mod infracted him, why not tell him Exactly what he did wrong so he avoids doin it in the future? Would that not help the situation? We assume it has to do with Umbreon user who BTW came to MY Vm and threaten/ whatever me, why didn't HE/SHE get infracted? Oh I know " because you didn't report it!!!!" right? Can't do anything unless reported right? Lol. Maybe now you can have aglimpse of what kind of impression most mods have left on me and why I tell it how it is, or how you say it "insult"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…