• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're pulling my leg right? You know that's going to kill the RP, not having a main villain and Co GM dropping out. I just don't have the ability to write a good villain, especially the way you write her. I was just about to let you know that it's time for her to show up like we agreed. Post when you can. There's absolutely no pressure, but we can't stand to lose you or the RP folds unless you can find a replacement.

I might as well announce the RP closing right now in that case.

Please don't do this man.
    Hey, I got the RP sign up ready. I'm just going to post it now, but I just remembered that I asked you to make a banner. I assume you didn't start on it since I hadn't even given you a title yet, but if you have, I'm sorry.
    I think that could be possible for certain regions of the location. That certainly sounds like an excellent idea, but I'd want a "normal" area as well. A place that is relatively normal and earth like, at least compared to the rest of the world.

Hmm, how about that the world doesn't shift on an axis like earth does, and always stays alinged with the sun? This would cause the polar regions to be frozen wastelands devoid of sunlight, and areas around the equator to be dry deserts where nothing can grow. At the same time, gravity is lighter on this world than on earth, but this is only apparent at higher elevations. The world would also have an atmosphere that has a larger "breathable" layer. This would cause people to jump higher when at places like mountaintops, and there would even be floating islands miles in the sky, including a metropolis on the largest floating island. Think Skyward Sword, except Skyloft would be the size of New York City, but with Pokemon.
    It didn't exactly seem to be your style so you didn't give my hopes up too much. I also need to think of a title, but that can be for when I got all the plot details in my head.
    I was thinking more along the lins of it starting as something like Wizard of Oz but slowly turning into Lord of the Rings, in that at first they are just trying to get home but then along the way they end up getting into something much bigger.

And the stones seen like a reliable option, but if you can think of something specific that is better, feel free to mention it.

I want the universe to be original so the map would need to not look like any previous Mystery Dungeon game. I was thinking maybe 2-3 main continents with several smaller islands. There'd be mystery dugeons visible on the map and maybe one or two towns like Treasure Town on the map.

I'm also coming up with the quiz now. I'll probably send you the quiz in order for you to judge it.
    Hey Avenger. I just got a new idea for a PMD type RP that will hopefully end this idea crushing rut that Serebii appears to be in.

I'm still coming up with ideas for the plot, but I have down two main ideas:
    1. The characters will all be humans turned Pokémon, who are trying to collect 18 mythical stones (one for each type plus a ??? stone) which have the power to return them home, among other things.
    2. Players don't choose what Pokémon they are, a quiz that I create does. I associate certain personality traits to every Pokémon type and make a quiz that goes with it. Players will do their sign up for a human then answer a quiz, and the type they get the most "points" of will be the type of their Pokémon. Then based on the character and thier gender I select 2-3 Pokémon of that type that they can choose from.

So what do you think? I could use a banner and world map for this RP also, if you're interested.
    Not bad, not bad. Do you know anybody besides yourself that can do Dark Banners? Because I figured you're probably busy (and no im not just saying this so you can make one, you probably are) and all the shops don't have and are closed lol. It needs to be dark because the text says Assassin's Alliance and it has a weavile and assassins are dark but nobody else makes them :( do you know anybody that can make them besides you?
    I guess Gate never got off the ground. Unfortunate. If I ever had enough time, I had a barebones idea for a morph rpg, yet it looks like they have run their course; for now at least.
    I had an idea that my character could be naive enough to think the world may never discover the city while, in reality, G.A.T.E. is easily able to track the Cyan Star underground.
    If its gonna turn into PVE maybe I should PM you my character so you can use him as an antagonist in the RP. You want me to do that?
    Hi AA,

I don't know if you remember, but I joined two of your RP's quite some time ago. One was based off of pokemorphs, and the other a a messed up world with talking cartoon cars. I had quite those RP's without telling you, and hadn't thought much of it then.

After running my own RP, I realize how frustrating and annoying that is, and I want to apologize. I would have done it sooner, but I couldn't find you. I hope we're cool now.

GM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…