• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• actually, people have commented before.

Happiny is related to a GSC family. if there was a remake, Happiny would be in it. nott o mention, i like Happiny. Hope that answered your question. ;D
    And if my word wasn't enough on the debate thread. Then here's a reaction of the debate thread from a higher source.
    Ugh. too long of a post. second part....

And to add there are a bunch of douchebags in the Forum that doesn't even know what the hell they're talking about. I kinda adhere to this category. Some of the topics were rather interesting, I.e. Interracial Relationships. I'd would've liken to see that disscussion gone on a little longer because we don't really get a lot of racial debates here. But pretty much 90% of the forum is contaminated with either religion, politics, or science.

I don't mind the science but not if it ties in with politics, ie abortion. I'd like to talk about technology or what other companies are doing. Perhaps business and stocks.
    Ugh. Personally, its a huge mess. Ever since the rules gotten a little slack. All I've seen this year was Religion Debates by the motherload. I cannot scroll down the page for a five topics span without seeing a topic having to regard with religion. And even the ones that don't involve religion, involve politics. Politics is really one of the dry areas I'm uninformed in. on a side note I'm too terrified of BigLutz. If you've seen the politics thread any. BigLutz has turned it into a Dragon's breeding ground for Radical Conservatives. Any Liberal or even Lefist Moderate talking **** will get burned to a crisp and get eaten in that thread.
    ----------
    pls elaborate on your argument MORE LIEK ELABORATE ON URMOM LOL
    ----------
    I have a feeling that was directed towards you.
    Well think about, if He did say anything anything about it it was because of 2 reasons.
    1.He didn't want to be bothered saying anything
    2.Jesus freaks and atheists today will abuse what he said.
    Yeah, but the old testament didn't pop out of air for a reason. The way I see it, there was no NT w/o OT so most of the stuff came from the OT. And well yeah, the OT says clearly that homosexuality was forbidden but not polygamy. You do know that David had two wives. It may have been created by man but through God's interpretation.
    No problem. Yeah it's a good thing. As for earlier I had to agree with everything you said. But is it right or wrong. I've always wondered why God allowed polygamy in the old testament but not same-sex relationships.
    Yo party. I was practicing one of those ACT writing exams and the topic was same-sex marriage. I was in favor of it, but with my conservative mom we had an effin argument. What's your opinion the issue?
    Stop posting there, sit back, and lol. It won't be long before part 4 of the thread cycle you showed xD. Does it usually happen to have conflicts within the religion in these forums? Because I think it usually was christians vs atheists. Now they, too, are lol-ing.
    Yes, I am. It would be really good if he won. I don't think he will, though, maybe it's the nature of this forum... We're all christians, we disagree in the single idea of who can't go to heaven.

After all, no christians are perfect. Some fail on actions, others even on ideas (*coughDEATHPENALTYcough*), pointing out the failure on someone who is trying is, well, not the way to do it :)

EDIT: oh, I just saw Pokejustice's response to our comments. I think I'll stop posting there, too bad for those atheists that'll do research on this thread... it's out of control, and tied to a circle.
    lol, I am the original Trapinch! I was the first to claim it. The first time I saw PokeJustice I thought "pfff.... thief...." then I saw his sig, "I have claimed Trapinch" and the like. I was like "wtf? That's mine!" Then I checked the Pokemon claim thread, and it was restarted... lol...

BTW, did you check the Debate Challenge Thread? If all goes well, Pokejustice will debate Quincy92 for the existence of God. Woot!
    They should make a seperate thread for all the flaming, so that we can actually focus on answering the original question (there's always tl;dr, ignoring posters or parts of posts). But, deeply, the community likes the current situation, the original question is just a disguise for another opportunity to open the same debate. Like that Lent thread, from the first post you could see that it's just a thread for atheists to boast their atheism...
    Funny how this "Does the world need more atheists?" ends up to be. Are all threads who have the words "atheist", "God", or "science" automatically transformed to Christianity vs Atheism about everything? And now there are even inter-religion conflicts. Sheesh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…