• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You welcome! ^^

Me: Let open them! 8D *opens mine* Ooh, I got a bigger backpack with special Pokéballs in it! :eek: What did you got Vulpix, Aron and Shiny Zorua?
    Shiny Zorua: *opens present* A big Meema Plushie! :'D *hug the real-life sized Zoroark plushie*
    Merry Christmas!

Me: :D
    Shiny Zorua: (Yup. xD) How can you forgot him!? D: I hope he visit this time us! :D *sees presents under tree* Awwww, he visited us already! D:
    Me: Cool! Let's open the presents, shall we? ^^
    xp

^^ :)

(Haha!)
    Me: *still sleepy too* Huh? What? *yawns loud*
    Shiny Zorua: *woke up, really happy* CHRISTMAS! 8D *sits down on the floor* What is Christmas? ^^;
    Hey! I've been good, i"m glad you are ok, i was a bit worried :(.
    Yeah sure just drop a post on in shop that will be good.
    Sure! i will get right on it!
    :p

^^

(lol. xD)
    Me: THanks! ^^ *a few days later, it's Christmas, it's snowing, still sleeping*
    Zorua: *still sleeping, snoring, rolling in his basket* Zzzz...
    :)

:D

(xD You remember you control Aron, right?)
    Me: Hello? Aron? ^^; *hours later, we are done with eating* Man , that was thebest cake, right Aron and Vulpix? *burps*
    Shiny Zorua: *lying at chair* I'm so full...

(YAY! :D)
    You welcome! ^___^

^_^

(I think. xD)
    Me: Haha! ^^; But Aron, shall I carry Vulpix? And you Zorua: *grab you* And yes Vulpix, candy cake. :3 With melted chocolate on it. :3

(Okay! D:)
    Well...Apologise accepted! ^^

YAY! :D
    ;D

(Lol. xP)
    Me: Yep, the Candy cake, remember? With Gummy-Beartics etc. :3
    Shiny ZOrua: Yum! *^*
    Me: Aron! You carry VUlpix, I carry the Zorua, okay? :D
    Yeah! D:

Yay, me too! 8D
    Ha, I know! ^^; Hehe! :D

(lol. xD)
    Me: Sorry, it was part of Halloween, shall we go to our home to celebrate Halloween? :D
    Zorua: *wake up* Huh? A human! Thank Arceus take me with you! DX I was abadoned here! DX
    Me: Ehm, sure! ^^;
    I know! DX

Thanks, I missed youmuch. >M<

No problem!
    I'm good too! ^^ Happpy Christmas and Happy New Year already! 8D
    Sure! ^^

Me: Who's that Zorua? Does he have a trainer? :(
    Shiny Zorua: *still fainted* 0_o
    I'm back! Sorry for not coming on here often :/ I was busy with a lot of stuff :( Sorry if I made anyone worry! I promise to become more active on here from now on!
    It's also winter break :D So I don't have school! :D
    I'm really sorry for suddenly disappearing on everyone D: I won't do it again! ><
    And wow, lots of people changed their usernames... i don't even know who's who anymore! XD

On another note, I cannot connect to wifi anymore :( I got a new modem/router and unfortunately my DS cannot connect to it anymore. I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It sucks to say this, as i really love trading with others, but i don't think i can trade with others anymore D: My apologies :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…