• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, its been a while.

Pretty good. Trying to write a chapter of one of my fan fics at the moment.
    Awesome! Does your clan really invite wi-fi people in even? Would they reject me?
    Really? I might try pokemon showdown during my X-mas break in that case :)
    Aww thank you :) I really need a fresh start, but idk if you have any wi-fi people since i'm not allowed on PO anymore :( Idk if I could help in anyway possible
    Ah okay :) I understand. I only really use Ferenhight x3

I don't actually know if they kicked me out of TEG after I left the forums tbh. I gotta get off my dead butt and check still lol
    Ah I get ya.
    It usually starts warming up in May, gets swimming warm in June, really hot in July/August/sometimes September if we're lucky, and October gets pretty cold.

Ah I get ya. I use Ferenhight for everything x3 (I'm so American x3)
    Wow! Only 2 months of summer? Brr.. Yeah we get summer 3-4 months at the NJ shoreline(Ah I understand :) I use Ferenhight since I live in the USA afterall x3)
    OH WOW! Brrr that's cold! xD I'm in New Jersey back from vacation, and it's around 30 degrees here too.
    happy new year and a
    Hmm... Alright... You convinced me... I need some advice on some strategies I have for my VGC team anyways :)
    I always chuckle when the expert comes in and says that retail is like $500 for it, and they say, "Okay, I'd like to get $500 dollars for this!" I also liked the little kid asking for $1,000,000 for what was supposedly a piece of the Apollo 13 spacecraft or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…