• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Coronis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I was wondering if it was okay to make a 'What team did you use against the Elite Four?' thread in Pokemon Platinum discussion? Thanks
    hi :D if you do eventually get the opportunity to respond i'd really appreciate it :) I know you from the daily updates by serebii constantly refering to you due to your contribution via spoilers/pre-release-updates. And i was wondering if the european release of platinum is the same as australia? because the site never refers to australian releases, and i think it'll help if you put in a good word to serebii for me for next time. thanks :)
    Dear all,

For some reason my computer has problem loading the visitor messages on this forums (I only see this little bracket here and the page is basically blank below), so apologies if you've written something here and I haven't replied. It wasn't until someone informed me today that I realized I had many msgs awaiting reply here. Please send me PMs instead, thanks :)

Coronis~
    原来你会中文呀~是不是中国的呢?很可惜你的博客在国内需要用代理上,只能来这里给你留言。
    每次都是看你更新的特别篇内容,虽然英文烂,但也凑活着看看。很感谢你~
    如果可以的话,能交个朋友吗?我的MSN:leyanzhang@hotmail.com
    盼回复
    I want to ask you something about pokemon manga pictures, there a club for the tag partner and I don't know if posting picture of the pokemon manga is against the rules or not. Sorry if this is breaking the rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…