• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tbh, I have no clue... This is the corruption of the system.. The funny thing is, is our US (dunno if your in US) govt. sold illegal weapons (military issues) to illegal drug cartels overseas. In reality were not even in a drug war, it's pretty much common sense. If the govt. really has security bordering Mexico from California through Texas then wouldn't that control the illegal transportation of illegal drugs? They make money off of it, whether it be corrupt or not. They don't care what happens, they just want money I know bro, there's lots of confusion and corruption in the US and I don't understand it. But, that's the way it is and we can't do anything about it. It's always been like this.
    It's cool dude, I was tired too lol. Actually it's got everything to do with legalization. If the govt. wasn't so worried about "TAX MONEY" then it would be legalized. That's all the govt. or anyone for that matter cares about anymore in this world is MONEY and PROFIT. The govt. makes profit off of it being illegal so as long as they make profit they're gonna keep it illegalized. Understand what I've been talking about the propaganda.
    I said the companies not the govt. quit skimming over my posts.

I didn't say you can't compare them, your jumping to conclusions. I said they're completely differen't matters. Usually growers of tomatoes grow for they're own use, some even grow to sell to companies to sell in stores meaning the govt. makes profit. Marijuana growers out of the companies (say if it was legal) would sell it to anyone regardless meaning the govt. couldn't tax it. It's all a money and corruption issue. All the govt. want's is money and power, nothing more, and this is why the world is falling apart.
    Ghhhh... Okay, tomatoes, tobacco, and marijuana are completely different things. Usually people that grow veggies or fruits are growing it for they're own use. Just like tobacco growers are doing it for they're own use. The reason they're growing tobacco for they're own use is because it's safer because it don't got all the chemicals the tobacco company adds to it. Tobacco's addicting because of the chemicals they add. (I don't smoke tobacco btw, I think the shits nasty as hell) I'm not saying tobacco homegrown is safe because it's not but a lot afer than buying from the store. Marijuana growers on the other hand would grow it to sell and for they're own use. They would compete with the other companies, and I strongly believe if it does become legal for anyone then they would add addicting chemicals. That would force people (not exactly force) to buy from homegrowers because they'd know theres no addicting chemicals in it.
    All you want is proof, proof, proof... I'd give it to you but you'd bat it down, I guarantee you. The reason it's illegal now is because it's not a controlled substance. Seems your skull is thick I'll tell you what a controlled substance is. A controlled substance is a drug made in labrotories or by people. Controlled substances are any form of pill, crack cocaine, PCP, LSD, etc. Marijuana is natural just like shrooms. That's why it's illegal. Anyone can grow it in they're backyard and make a ridiculous amount of money meaning the govt. won't make profit. The govt. makes money off of tobacco because they can tax it. They make money off of alcohol because they can tax it. With marijuana people would just grow it for themselves giving the govt. very little money. That's why it's illegal. It's not illegal because of these articles you posted, if that's the case then tobacco would be as well.
    Omg, your such an idiot dude. No pun intened. Once again...... ALL MARIJUANA STRAINS EFFECT THE BODY DIFFERENTLY..... DID THEY DO A TEST ON EVERY GODDAMN KNOW MARIJUANA STRAIN? HELL NO, THEY WOULD STILL BE DOING IT TO THIS DAY AND PROBABLY THE REST OF OUR LIFE TIMES. Just because you smoked purple kush and forgot a few things high doesn't mean cotton candy kush will do the same. I've tried both bro, so I know for a fact cotton candy kush doesn't. Purple kush ****s you up beyond belief and ****s with your mind.
    No sir, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. Your saying all marijuana gives you memory loss and all that bs, when in reality not all does. Especially Sativa dominant strains.
    Lol, don't think I didn't read your guy's conversation. I'm just blocking you until I get some back up too, and I'm leaving because I'm tired of reading your posts which makes no sense nor proves jack ****.
    yeah, he said it took him forever to fing those 2 links. And they sometimes proved his points wrong! this guy is really out of it.
    yeah, i know one of his buds got banned and the other just left (i wonder why :p)
    thanks, you too (i totally forgot about him not presenting evidence XD)
    Yeah, he's a major pain, you might have guessed that this is not our first "struggle" on this topic.
    Last time, i had no resources and no one backed me up (and he had 2 other guys helping him) so yeah, if i/we can beat him, that would be sweet. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…