• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good thing you are looking for a patrat safari. because you cant get patrat from a safari. HA patrat is unavailable. so it looks like you will be adding nobody at all. good job
    sorry bro lol ya ive been busy man XD if i don't respond in a day or two it's safe to look for someone else to do your RNG bro
    Hey StoneyPikachu, are you still free to RNG? You haven't been responding lately (not that I want to pester you or sound impatient), but its a week already and we haven't exactly discussed any specific details of our prospective trade. If you see this please reply. Otherwise, I'd need to look for another RNGer already.
    Are you still able to RNG for me? You haven't been replying for a little while. If real life caught up to you, its alright then. Just let me know whether you're still free to RNG asap. Thanks! :)
    Hi StoneyPikachu, I was looking through the RNG thread when I came across your post. Seeing that you can RNG, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me RNG something. The little problem is that I live in Singapore (GMT+8) so I'm worried that trading could be a problem (busy schools life so I can't exactly be on 24/7 :p)
    Anyway, I think I might have said a little too much. Here's my request:

Pokemon: Wynaut
    Nickname (if applicable): Wobba (if possible)
    IV's: Flawless
    Nature: Calm or Bold (Calm preferred)
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    EV'd or UT: Untouched
    Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
    Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Encore
    Other info (if applicable): Must be an original RNG, not cloned. (Personal preference, I hope you don't mind)

In return for all this trouble, I am willing to offer a Hex-Flawless Timid Eevee (non-shiny). Please VM me a reply if you are willing to do this. Thanks! :D
    ----------
    it's not fair because i have soft ressetting lately, posted a vid of my shiny ho-oh and have been actively talking about my shiny lugia quest... i guess because i learned RNG i am not allowed to join in here with you guys...
    ----------
    You can join and stay on the Shiny Discussion thread, just don't talk about RNG, okay? :)

Also, I apologize if my reply to you sounds like an attack.

By the way, if you want to reply to a VM, click on "View Conversation" first before putting in a reply.
    If you put the reply on your own VM box, the person you replied won't know, because your reply will be placed in your own VM area. He/she will have to check your VM area just to know that you replied to him/her. You want your reply to be in the person's VM area, not yours, so that he/she is notified that you sent them a reply :)
    meh let him. I know he will. these trolls are relentless. i'm 25 man you get used to people like this. I've been blazing for 9 year strait
    Dude that is badass! 6 links is more than he's posted the whole time and yours was in 2 posts all together.... Just wait, he's gonna argue with every link and bring his bs to the table.. I know this dude it's happened to me. Remember to click on view conversation so your post gets sent to mine. I got like a half an ounce left lol.
    Lol, sounds good man but I'm in Chicago, that'd be tight tho. I'd bring over a nice bag of chronic myself. Got some purple ourkle or however you spell it... One bowl gets you ****in blitzed. Pure indica, or maybe 80% indica 20% sativa.. It's a hybrid but has more indica feeling. Dank **** bro.
    Hey bro, next time post it on my wall. Just click view conversation and post it in that box. We've had many people try to put they're azz in line but they still wanted proof that it's not govt. propaganda. If it was dangerous, don't you think there'd be links to death with it? I can't help but to laugh at them trying because they are RETARDS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…