• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Estellise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *starts laughing* I can't take this! I'm not sorry! You were a fool to believe that! *leaves laughing*

Umm next time you say that, you probably shouldn't cross your fingers in front of me. You should have put them behind your back. .__.
    *visits you in jail* I just came to say, I'm sorry.

>^> Next time you try that I won't revive you! *gives you a max revive*
    Jackasswipehole. I guess you can find the humor in the somewhat applicable anecdotes, like with Mexican jokes I hear I'm all "dammit, that wouldn't be a stretch...XDXD"

I didn't think there were actual real Hello Kitties....
    *throws rock in your bush, police look your direction* -smirks-

Woo! I'm alive! Oh yeah there's one thing I forgot to do- *kills you*
    Not sure what that word is, douche? asswipe? hole? He kinda does, and racist jokes are.....I feel bad when I seriously laugh at some .-.

Well it's not like it was a real Hello Kitty, the kitty-ladder maker likes to bury the dolls for some reason...
    Yeah, some of his material was juvenile and kind of offensive. But honestly, if I;m in the right mindset....."hurr, lolz that wuz funny XD"

Don't worry, it's just made out of it's fur. Hello Kitty is dead and buried over there.
    It does sound cool. I;ve seen one episode of that, some good stuff.

You were supposed to imagine like a furry ladder or something, but that's fine.
    *smirks* -gets bow and arrow and aims-

It's about time...good job and goodbyez.....*chuckles and dies*
    Ok then bye! *waves*

*If I wake up and you haven't done what you could have done...I swear....*
    You just don't want to walk lazy***! That's why you want a wheelchair! >.>

Yeah I'm... fine. Just give me a sec- *passes out*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…