• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I started a new short RPG for Halloween. Check it out please. A nice fun and short Holiday special RPG
    Hey, you kinda forgot to take mention of Diego arriving at the group in you post >.<
    Ohh...the bird house, huh? XD Everyone loves the bird house! XD Well, at least it isn't an "angry" one anymore. XD I mean, I'd probably peg Stella as our Lannister because of the obvious luxury associated with it and Jess may be Targaryen because, let's face it, she's a little ill-tempered compared to the likes of Kess, Michel, Zuri and even Carly. XD
    Hey. XD I'm currently making the 8 main characters of Echo as the 8 Game of Thrones major houses. XD Now with Kess...her lion summon would mean House Lannister and her deer totem may make her House Baratheon...but yeah, not so Kess-like to me (For the record, Carly's summon is a hawk and her totem is a wolf). Would you be OK if I placed her as House Stark or another...less "angry" house instead? XD You can choose, it doesn't really have to match in terms of color, animal, affinity or whatever. XD
    You know that RP you signed up for a year ago called Mystery Dungeon: Salvation's Crusade? Well Neo made a sequel RP to it that also is a sequel to another RP he did.

Since it takes place 70 years after Salvation's Crusade, I was thinking of my character, a Floatzel named Alec, being the grandson of your character Alyssin from the Salvation's Crusade RP, mainly because it makes an interesting contrast, since Alyssin was apparently very loyal, where as Alec has trust issues. I just wanted to mention this since I feel like it was nessesary to mention this to you.
    Hey Alliance, I'd like to thank you for playing Echo! RL demands my full attention and time so I'm leaving Serebii for the time being but I'll be back. See yah.
    Thanks! XD Kess likes a mix of warm and cool, huh? Nice. XD I really don't see her in pants at all, so a nightgown would definitely fit. XD GH says that Kess' Arcana is definitely Strength, so I'll also be designing a Kess based on the Strength Arcana. Also, an RO job class of your choice and a human Pokemon character. XD

I also like the Deer totem for Kess. XD Fits her to a T. XD Carly will get a boy totem and Michel will get a girl totem because of how well they fit...and also for the lulz. XD We'll be using those totems in the storyline actually, so I needed your choice before going ahead and designing. XD
    Hey. XD I need to ask you a bunch of strange questions. XD You see, I'll be making a Gaia collection for Kess, like what I've been doing for Seya, Carly and Jess. XD Lots of different looks, so I'll need a few of your specifications.

-Will you be OK with Kess wearing a sexy outfit in her "Brainwashed" state? It's supposed to be rather contradictory to her fashion sense you see. That's the point of the brainwashed look. XD
    -What are her favorite colors to wear?
    -Is she the type to wear a one-piece swimsuit, a tankini or a bikini?
    -What type of PJs does she wear? Pajamas, tanktop and shorts or nightgown?
    -Which Totem from here (http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery_CI:_Guardian_Totem) fits Kess more? Deer, Koi or Rabbit? XD This is also for another world, where we'll be receiving totems based on personality. XD Seya is a Unicorn, Michel is a snake. XD
    Just asking. XD Since WarG-X said not to do a beatdown so we can move on...would you like Carly to carry Kess away? Or would you prefer Michel? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…