• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Starlight Aurate

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found it weird, but Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean honestly didn't look like Hugh Jackman. I actually forgot he was played by Hugh Jackman for most of the movie, haha.

I don't have any classical artists in my iTunes library, but I have checked out a few things on youtube. I'm still a bit of a classical newbie, tbh, haha. I don't play any instruments yet. I'm really interested in synthesizer keyboards, tho. And I probably will pick up guitar, since I asked my best friend to teach me how to play it. But it's a bit difficult to actually learn how to play any instruments since I don't have regular access to any instruments. :/
    Mine was pretty swanky (Yes, I just used that word. No, I'm not 60.), if I do say so myself! I went out and saw Les Mis with a couple of friends last night. It was such a good movie, and I recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Ah, it's alright. I've been busy as of late too, so I understand perfectly, haha. Yeah, that's awesome. At my school, the pass rate was ridiculously low too. And yeah, I have a few midis for some bands I listen to (Symphony X and Dream Theater, off the top of my head) and a few classical pieces (Vivaldi's Summer, Holst's Planets; basically the most metal classical pieces) and quite a few video game tracks. It's so cool to see how everything kind of works together in the song (even if some of the midis aren't entirely accurate...)! And I'm rather fond of the forms of music, myself. What instrument do you practice on?
    Ah, I see. Won't your school let you switch out of those classes if you explain to a guidance counselor that you were kind of in over your head when you took those classes? Mine won't, but it's worth throwing that idea out there. Ah, it's good that you got over it, at least. Sorry about your unrequited crush, tho. :x

Actual music. I'm taking a Music Theory class right now, but I've been writing music for about two and a half years. I try to avoid writing lyrics, because I find that mine aren't very good. :c And thanks.

You need to fix that, BW are amazing and you need to play them.
    Awww, you poor thing. Why are your grades falling? Is this connected to your feelings for the taken chap?

My life's pretty good. I joined Drama this year, and my school has a pretty impressive drama program, so that's very nice. The kids in there are really great. You honestly feel like a part of a family in no time flat, haha. I've taken up to writing music (read: went from something "I do occasionally" to "writing songs for a full on album") and I've decided to go into music. I'm going back to church again, which I feel is something you may like since you mentioned being a devout catholic (it's not a Catholic church, tho). And there's something else, but I don't really want to put it up in VMs, so I'll PM it whenever I can be bothered.

Well, your avatar seems to be a young teen, not a small girl. Also, it was a rich girl/whatever they're called in the game. But yeah, they do fit quite a bit.
    Well, that's mostly because we both kind of fell away from the forums and don't really have a way to talk outside of them. But yeah, it was (and maybe is?) great to have you as a friend. :)

I think every fanfiction forum is kind of like that. And, tbh, most fanfiction is kind of like that too (although it swings heavily towards "disgustingly creepy").

So how's life going for you?
    And a happy super late Halloween to you too!

I don't really go on here much anymore, tho. Or...at all, really. I kind of lost interest in this place after a while. I only really got on to see if I could still browse the forums without my eyes melting/falling out/exploding/all of the above. (For the record, I failed. Hard. :x)
    Sorry for the late reply. I never really come on here anymore ( didn't think you did either). Happy Easter to you too! Hope you had a nice one.
    My word. Dear, we haven't talked in several months and this is absolutely terrible.

First: Hello, how are things lately?

Second, and mainly to prevent this from being nothing but small-talk:

----------
    This Troper recently took a class on the history of Dance. One thing we learned about Romantic-Era Ballet is that it comes in two acts, Light and Dark. The first act (Light) was traditionally set in a town, had colorful and predominantly light-colored costumes, and showcased a very pure and selfless love between a noble and a commoner. The second act (Dark) was usually set in a forest or graveyard, involved the death or ruin of the male protagonist, had an increased number of females, and usually had much darker costumes. Princess Tutu is set up in two seasons, which are themselves the two acts of a Romantic Era Ballet.
    ----------
    I saw this on TVTropes and was absolutely floored by the meta brilliance.
    Alright well at least we are both occupied. I read it though so I'll be making comments sometime here in the coming week. I really love how descriptive you are. Most people are not that observant and usually if they are they lack the skills to pass on the details they feel. The other day I worded something unusually that probably bothered the person I was talking to I said "if words were like light and his ears were like eyes then his pupils never dilated" lol Hope all is well with you. Ttyl
    I hadn't gotten around to posting a thorough comment on chapter one yet but I assure you I'm still an avid reader of yours! I have been busy with school so give me some time to reply but please I encourage you to continue.
    why be nervous? if you have tried your best you have officially overcame all. I will check it out I am so amped
    It's okay. Whatever you've been going through I have said a silent prayer regardless of your circumstances. I was just a little bummed because I have a busy life but when it comes to friends and actual socializing not so much...

So anyways looking forward to it and may your future days be brighter.
    Oh, when. I thought you were alluding to something happening in the not-far-off future.

Dion doesn't play the piano (much), and Kat doesn't play the drums. Hell, only two of us really have any skill with an instrument whatsoever. And besides...IT HAS BEEN DECIDED.
    I was going to let the conversation end there...

----------
    since I may leave again soon and we will have terminated all contact indefinitely
    ----------
    But wait, what?

Also, if the people of WAYLT actually get around to making a band that's been talked about for sooooo long you will play the flute. IT HAS BEEN DECIDED.
    You're welcome, sweetheart.

AND THUS I WILL PURSUE IT LIKE THE WOLF PURSUES A SHEEP OR A GUY WITH A CRUSH PURSUES A RELATIONSHIP OR A VILLAIN PURSUES AN EVIL ARTIFACT. With mild to extreme prejudice. Or something.

So are you going to work for Sea World or something or have you not decided yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…