• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi its been a while!!! Happy new year btw. do you happen to have a flawless imposter ditto (with dream w ability)?
    Yeah its been a hell of a long time! Yeah, was busy the last few months so I couldnt even collect new pokemon. I missed out on a lot too haha.
    How have you been these last few months?
    hey ask her if she got a masuda deoxys or will get one. also ask if she's able to get the new gothorita
    Hey, there's a bit of a glitch with the Magnezone - for some reason the tutor doesn't want to teach it Headbutt. I'm seeing if I can do anything about it, but in case I can't solve this, would there be another move you'd like in its place? The moveset you asked for is Iron Head \ Signal Beam \ Headbutt \ Iron Defence, in case you've forgotten.

Also I'm very sorry this request is taking such a stupidly long time to complete.
    check danny's post in rayce's shop on neo. so it looks it is most likely hacked after all
    well the duskull i told you about seems ok since danny has checked it. i think alot of people believed darkdragonite's results from it and maybe he checked wrong.
    I thought someone asked Serebii to pull some strings and to change your name to Br@wl (or something similar) back in the first name-change thread? Hmm.
    34122 로니 Rayquaza - Quirky Nature - Likes to Thrash About - Sep 4, 2011 (Proof Available)
    34122 로니 Togekiss - Bold Nature - Alert to Sounds - Sep 5, 2011 Proof Available
    24743 JacE Pikachu - Modest - Likes To Thrash About - 11-14-2012 proof available

Too much?
    Don't have an International Gothorita. The only Gothorita I have is the Jap one from you.

I was kinda' eyeing the Korean Summer Pikachu, but I see that's NFT so I guess I'll take a look again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…