• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just thought you might want to know some progress has been made. I completed my CBT which lets me ride light (125cc or less engine size) motorbikes / scooters a few days ago :).

Hope you had a good anything-you-celebrate-on-the-25th-of-december as well p:
    yeah i know she is a really good girl i love her to death XD she is also very popular with teg as well..everyone loves here there too :) she loves our clan too...when she does leave she always comes back saying sorry guys i should of stayed XD
    teg is doing fine thank you for asiking. some tss members came to my clan and some are in elknight's clan...they splited up...lava is still with us too :) she had a bit of a rocky road though going and coming back a couple of times but shes stayed put now...she even was about to leave the forum but she staying :)
    A set list of eggs is basically what they get. There are 12 pokemon types...(see the shop), and people can ask for them to be switched out and everything, so it's somewhat more fair.

Since everyone single one will be hand RNG, EV, and trained by me...it will take time. (I don't clone...so everything has to be done separately). Might drop the list to 10 if needed.
    thanks yeah im just so used to it XD same with me everyone calls me eevee around here im so use to it...i don't think ill ever change my name XD but thank you :)
    Haha, yeah, clans aren't happy because I'm not allowing them to request free RNG'd legendaries, but that's so much work for me.
    Ohh nice. How was China?

My shop is doing great. Really busy...just changed the clan section to a pre-set list. That way, I hope, people can't take advantage of me so easily.
    Phew :D I thought you left the site for good. Lavaburst14 did.. D:. Anyway, I missed you too! How are you????
    Hey, just letting you know that I'm going away for boot camp. I'll be back around these parts before you know it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…