• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xp~

;DDD

(lol. xD, ehm...touch your Vulpix-Formed stone xD) Me: Okay! :3
    Zorua: Okay! >:D *throw ball faster, the car fell apart* Aron! Your Car! D:
    *grab gun* Surrender now! D:<

Me: You can if you want! ^^ You can't use your CHarcoal then, but I have also for you some Mystic Water! ^^ THat powers up water moves!
    Zorua: Okay! :D The Car must ride away from the dangerous comet, my ball! :D Okay? :)
    Okay I surrender! DX

Me: Okay! *you saw that the Mew plushie's face turned sad, put it in trash bin, gives you Mudkip plushie* Wait, what do you like more, your Mudkip or Vulpix forme? :)
    Zorua: Hey Aron! Wanna play a game with mine rubberball and your car? :D
    \{=^=^=}/ (DO! >:D)

Me: You get the Mew doll VUlpix! I can get another doll or plushei if you want! Maybe of a Ninetales or Vulpix, or Mudkip! *gives car to Aron*
    Zorua: *chewing happy at the ball, it makes sound* Fun fun fun~ :3
    \(=^0^=)/ (Give up this war! xP)

Me (Haha! ^^): Haha, okay!^^ We have, a car, a rubber ball, and a Mew doll! Who want what?
    Zorua: I want the rubber ball! :D *grab rubber ball, chew on it* Yay~ :3
    :p

Me: (xD Lol. xD) You welcome! ANd okay Aron! :D *give Aron the Choice Band* And Zorua surely want the DreathPlate, right?
    Zorua: *nod, grabs the Dread Plate* Yay! :3 Mine Plate! :3
    Me: Okay! Who do want a toy? :3
    Zorua: Me Me ME! :D
    Yep! ^^

Me: Haha, okay Vulpix! You were baaaaaaad this year. xP *giggling* Yep, it powers up your fire moves! :D *give it to you, grabbing Choice Band* Who want this?
    Zorua: Nah! :p Ask Aron, he learns later much Physical Moves! ;D
    ^_^

Me: Okay! *give you and Zorua one*
    Zorua: *eats* Yum! I feel stronger! :D
    Me: So! Everyone, sit down on your butt, then you all get a hold item what you want!
    Zorua: *sits down on butt, epicly xD* Okay! :D
    :D

Me: Haha! ^^ *sees Aron's present* That's a Rare Candy! THat makes you one level stronger! :D How many do you have? I have also some in my backpack! Who want one? I have 40 in my backpack! :)
    Shiny Zorua: Me! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…