• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've narrowed down my list a little bit so if you have any i'll be ready to dex trade for things you havent seen yet :D my new list is as follows:

Dragonite
    Kingdra
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Slowking
    Scizor
    Tyranitar
    Cradilly
    Armaldo
    Garchomp
    Lopunny
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z
    Froslass
    Weavile
    and finally Sunflora
    Oh and if you have an arceus hacked or not i'd like to see it as its the only one thats impossible for me to see really X3
    Hi!As I said before I got wi-fi so we can trade!When can we trade?I have to get the chickarita and cyndaquil before platinum's release because I'm going to trade them to platinum and if we don't trade before that I will have to trade with someone else.
    thanks for trading once again :D I must retire for the evening, but we can continue tomorrow or sometime over the weekend if you want?
    okay i'll head there now :D don't have a flaaffy im afraid and i just realised that i posted five instead of six, so i'm putting sealeo in there :D
    yeah thats enough to go on :D ill bring ampharos, Dunsparce, Spinda, Cacnea and tropius, but i'll replace tropius with flaaffy if i have one XD pm when youve migrated or if its gotten too late to do anymore tonight :D
    oh yeah i forgot to mention i'm gonna be away for like twenty mins, so idk what time you want to finish up the rest of the trading be it in twenty mins or tomorrow. Oh do you also need to see the evolutions of the pokemon i nyour want list? Like for example i have a forretress but no pineco and breeding will take up much time :/
    Sorry about all the talking, i tried to go to the conservatory where its quiet and near the modem but my sister arrived to ruin the quietness XD ah well i'll re-post my updated needs to see list (Theres quite a lot XD):

Granbull
    Kingdra
    Electabuzz
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Dragonair
    Slowking
    Scizor
    Blissey
    Pupitar
    Tyranitar
    Cradilly
    Armaldo
    Shelgon
    Gabite
    Garchomp
    Lopunny
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z
    Froslass
    Weavile
    Breloom
    Lanturn
    Azumarill
    Donphan
    Lairon
    Sharpedo
    Crawdaunt
    Baltoy
    Claydoll
    Luvdisc
    hmmm it seems to be having some problems :/ Sorry if i dont reply on here as i need to leave my comp to get closer to the modem downstairs
    so idk what you still need to see but i've got darkrai, deoxys, latios, that are on your list. Write back wit h6 you need to see because i have no idea XD
    XD rofls lols my sound was on? XD my dog is freakin crazy but yeah he gets irritated by me talking to him in whatever language im speaking X3 so we kind of deserve his ear splitting barks XD and sure thing i will be there i will have to start showing you non legends as i've only got darkrai and deoxys left to show i think :D
    i'll see Honchkrow, Mismagius, Roserade, Altaria, Wailord and Manetric if thats ok? I'll show you Ho-oh, lugia, the 3 dogs and jirachi for them :D
    yeah slakings fine for today :D Im afraid i have terrible reception so i may not reply here on serebii as i gotta move closer to the modem :/
    sure i can only do one or two sets of six tonight sadly but i'll do Salamence, Walrein, Glalie, Dodrio, Crobat and Aggron first :D I will get the legendaries you need in order so i take it you need to see for this batch : Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh and celebi? (i'll do the dogs in the next one :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…