• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, that's funny :p That's what happens with Hurricane Days --- No hurricane!

Yeah, well maybe someday XD
    Oh, okay. I guess we just got lucky. Lol, what are Snowdays? #floridakidproblems

Yeah, it's funny. But it's rated R too, so expect some of that kind of humor XD
    School got out for us on the 21st. So we have 2 weeks off. Did you get out of school earlier?

Yeah, it was. It's a movie. It's about these two cops that go undercover as high school students. It's just really hilarious.
    Well we have a week more :p We go back next Monday.

Well, we just gamed a bunch really. We also watched 21 Jumpstreet :D it was hilarious!
    I've just been enjoying break. I spent the night at my friend's house :D Happy New Year! Did you do anything for New Year's?
    Tobuscus? Heard of him around. I'll probably check out those guys. I'm always looking for a new LP to watch.

Well, I feel like watching some Bleach now, so I'm gonna go. Hopefully I'll talk to ya sometime before May.
    Okay, cool. Just making sure. I figured, but people have done stupider.

My favorite? Hum, good question. My favorite LPers include NintendoCapriSun, JoshJepson, SuperJeenis, Chuggaaconroy, AttackingTucans, Game Grumps, and others. Other than LPs? EnterXcaliborg is pretty funny. Smosh is funny every once in a while. Egoraptor normally uploads good stuff. And I guess LittleKuriboh when he uploads. You?
    Yeah, I can easily drain hours on Youtube, mainly watching LP's and the like. I have TF2, but I never really played it. It was free though so I thought I might as well get it. Hey, you not as inactive as me at least.
    Wish I could say I do. Most of my little free time is spent on Youtube. Really, its just that I start doing so many things on this website that I get overwhelmed be all the things and I stop coming on the site so I don't have to do them.
    Ah, I see. Make since. Yeah, this time it was because of starting college, but the couple of absences I've had before this one were for no real reason. Oh well, guess I'm just lazy.
    Yeah, I know, but eh. Oh, are they? Well, that explains why I always miss them. I seem to have a habit of taking like six months off at a time. I have no idea why, just do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…