• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
jarisoni
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to let you know that a few days ago I was breeding ryhorns and on my 8th egg hatch a shiny was born!! Adamant and 2 perfect IVs in Atk and Speed I believe.
    Out of collage finally, enjoying my break. How have things been for you Jarisoni and why haven't you added my FC to yours?
    Happy first day of Spring

Thank you and I hope in May I can build a few teams between the other stuff I have on my plate, but it's not collage work, so I'm happy about that :) I hope you have been doing well too.
    PGL's first attraction seems to be opening on the 14th this week, though whether we get it here in the states I'm unsure, and I'm hoping my hunch is right about the pokemonbank opening this week.
    Thank you and New Year to you and yours! I hope 2014 brings many blessings! Maybe we can get in touch more. I bought Pokémon X and I plan on starting it as soon as the PokeBank opens in the US.
    Yes, Let's hope that all comes true and let's try to talk more. I just hope pokemon bank gets it's open back up soon, so I can manage an A-Team finally and maybe you and I can have a few battles or such. Take care man
    Doing alright, been really busy with collage work and all :p But thankfully this is my last sem. Also Happy New Year!!!
    Thank you for the trades man. If you need anything let me know and I will see what I can do. Have a good night.
    I'm well, thanks. I hope you are too.
    I'm glad you got a copy of the game. My Friend Code is in my sig. Maybe we can set up a time that we will both be online and we can get all three Pokémon from each other and the Hidden Abilities too. Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    Your DWF Cubchoo, Glameow, and Heracross are all ready. I figured I'd let you know here as opposed to flooding your inbox more. :p Sent my Friend Code already, so just let me know when we're all set to trade. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…