• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh you use the same as red blood absol...you may have to get gimp to do animation banners...photoshop cost money...i use photoshop...
    thanks its a magic circle brush :p and yeah sometimes you have to cut the gif so when it loops it looks funny after the cut :/
    As an ananymous (did I spell it right) stranger on the Internet, I am obligated by law to reveal untold knowledge.

Isn't everyone?

I know your a guy but then again check my About Me.
    oh really check my sig XD i changed it :p its a animation banner...haven't had one inawhile so i put one in :) there fun but at the same time tedious to do since all the dang frames...one tip never go over 25 frames...the gif will make the banner go over the sig rules of 500 kb...
    lol thanks and yeah since i got my new photoshop i can alot more things i couldn't do with my photoshop elements :) and i do want to see more of your banners ;)
    yeah everyone does like my shop XD did you see the sppf awards this year i was best artist...i was shocked to see that...but anyway your banner does look nice though...thinking about making another like to see new ones :)
    lol yeah we defiantly have different tim zones its almost 4 pm here XD but you most welcome...you should get some rest then...
    not bad it looks nice sweetie ^_^ im sure your friend will be happy ;) and good job not placing the text in the left bottom...the profile pick goes there ;)
    I don't think the majority Pokémon watchers are sadist. They're like 5~14 years kids, they can't be sadist.

Makes sense. But, another thing comes out. If you have a Durant and a Chandelure in your team, wouldn't that makes an obvious strategy? Looks like I'm someone who only know how to criticize something

I like math more. So, be smart enough to trade a rare non-suplied Pokémon for another rare monster. It's the opposite of trading... a common metal for gold. Everyone likes gold, but plenty of people don't really want common metals. I think this time that analogy went good

I'm in the randomness group then. Ok, just the Events. Nevertheless, it's still a good number. Shame that I can't trade a whole box for 1 pokémon xD

Makes sense! While the other one is just double Scrafty, you're double Scrafty append

xD let's switch into Gengar to see who'd laugh now. Yeah, you'e right. I always though it lowers supper efective attacks because it's the main reason you'd use them.
    If you need action, guilty crown or SAO are good
    comedy and romance are the best! That's like the main point for light novels
    such as this one: 月神來我家! (one of my favorites)
    oh, I get it
    cool, a Vocaloid club? I'll go check it out
    lol yeah i did too its normal and then when you play more you get better ^_^ what time zone you in cuaz it seems your on when im suppose to be sleeping its like almost 3 in the morning here XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…