• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your rant about dragon eevee. If it comes out it will probablybe outclassed by either mence or latios, because all eeveelutions have 60/65/65/95/110/130 stat spreads, with different ones having more speed etc, vaporeon was HP, glaceon/espeon spec attack, jolteon speed, flareon attack, leafeon defense and umbreon special defense. It has the option for 130/110 in attack and speed, and special attacking is unlikely. But as with all eevees it will probably have a lack luster movepool, with dragon, normal and about 5 weak coverage moves. ghost eevee could replace gengar if it got 110/130 in speed though.
    Yeah, sorry about that. My 3DS usually has better connection then my computer.

But thanks to you as well. That Makuhita would be a pain to get by myself.
    Nothing I want in specific, but when trading, I'm satisfied with anything that can potentially benefit me in breeding. So, anything with 31 speed IVs(alert to sounds pokemon usually have this) would be satisfactory.

Let's try this trade one more time.
    Sorry, wrong Poliwag.

I can't read the abilities.

To further add to the problems, it seems shutting it down didn't solve the problem for very long.
    That didn't work.

Hm...let's see if shutting off my 3DS for a moment will do anything.
    Huh, my 3DS seems to be having internet difficulties...it usually doesn't, even when my computer does.

Let's see if it works when I try to talk to you.
    Sorry for the late response, my mom wanted help with something. I can trade now.

My FC is 3826 6350 3103.

Edit: I guess I missed you. Sorry about that.
    Both pokemon have been hatched. I'm unsure of Poliwag's IVs, but it is a modest, DW female.

Dratini is an Adamant, DW female, and I breed it for 31 IVs in attack.

I'll be ready when you next catch me online.
    Brave, actually. It's fake out support for a double battle trick room team.

I can breed IVs and nature myself, though.
    Well, it depends on if you have something I want. I'd love a Makuhita or Hariyama of any sort, since I'm going to be breeding them for a tournament. Also, a flawless or imposter ditto would also be nice, if you have one.

Otherwise, I'll just say Merry Christmas and give them to you for free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…