• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that sucks. What do you think about my new idea? have you seen some of the new leagues popping up. theirs this one thats new on serebii.net but if you click on some of the banners. you'll got to this huge fourm. It has it's own forum!! they scare me a little. But it would be funny if we beat them.
    HMMMMMMM okay. i ummm need to go to bed. if anyone asks where i am tell them im at a friends house cuz im gonna be gone for about. 24 hours. PBR time in 8 1/2 hours YAY!
    thats good. if you get done in time you might be able to beat Mr ralts. how many do you finish a day? for me it's less the 1/6 a day.
    HEY! IM 2/6 the way done:) wow im posting a lot of visitor messages. But there too short for pms. did i mention how i like the new pic?
    Hey mandude! my teams starting to shape up some more. have you updated the league fourm yet? there were a few battles while you were gone. I think that MR ralts and femme fatel both beat a gym.
    not that great. i had a moveset picked out but then anotherr good one came up.
    blaziken
    adament
    revesal
    endure
    blaze kick
    sky upper cut
    or
    stone edge
    thunder punch
    flare blitz
    sky uppercut
    i cant chose the second set would be with a chioce band.
    it's so hard.
    least i finished breeding the forth pokemon
    but i don't know what pokemon to use for my sixth. or the nature for a dragonite.
    so its kinda hard to go back to diamond. after PBR if it weren't for the league i would end up in a PBR COMMA
    glad you think so. im trying to stay away from the most popular OU. I just hope i don't tell you so much that it makes it harder for me to beat you when i reach you. do you have PBR? i played at a friends and i am going back soon.
    on a happyer note. do you think i am being foolish to not use a standard team with skarmorary and blissy. I wish i had PBR if i did i would own the ingame trainers with ohko and 2hkos
    mmmmmmmm it was a rated R curse laced message telling him how he can go and cry to his noob hacker freinds and how he is a #$% and that i wanted to turn his team into POKEDUST. if i had posted it it would have ment instant banning. im asshamed i even know those words. of course these forums are to good a resource to throw away over a stupid piece of trash hacker.
    edit: I'd have been a fool to post it.
    what happened with that hacker that made everyone so mad. i wasn't involved and i nearly clicked send on a message that would have got me banned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…